About Me

My name is Ronit (pronounced Ro-neat). I'm originally from the D.C. area, and I've been a hairdresser for over 20 years. In the US, I worked as a Principal Hair Designer with Rusk International, doing hair shows across the States and teaching hairdressers the latest in cutting and coloring techniques.

My husband's job brought me and my family to Mexico Ciy about six years ago, so I know firsthand the challenge of finding service providers you're comfortable with in a foreign country! Here in DF, I started out working in a couple upscale salons, but eventually decided to start my own business in the comfort of my home. I created a private salon in our Polanco apartment where I can give each of my clients the full attention she or he deserves. Unlike in normal peluquerias, here I am able to personally attend to you from start to finish-- you'll have just one hairdresser to interact with from the initial consultation all the way through to the blow dry!

I work well with both fine and curly hair, and most importantly-- I am not scissor-happy! Before providing any service, I always start out with a personalized consultation to ensure I fully understand your needs and concerns. My goal is for you to be satisfied and walk away with a hairstyle that you can actually recreate at home! Your hair cut will be beautifully designed, easy to maintain, and compliment your face and your hair type.

My passion is color-- I see it as the ultimate expression of art form. For my color clients, my goal is to design a color that will enhance your natural features and compliment your natural coloring. Color should be harmonious and natural, not garish and overpowering. Color must work to enhance your lifestyle and your cut. I only work with the highest quality haircolorings and products which I bring from the US, which allow me to achieve the beautiful, quality results that you expect.

Please feel free to call me or send me an email, even if it's just to ask a question. I would love to have the opportunity to work with you and ensure that your hair continues to look fabulous during your time in Mexico City! I'm conveniently located in Polanco. And parking is easy! Appointments are available weekdays as well as Saturday, and I have 2 late workday a week to accomodate clients who are busy during the day.

Thanks for visiting this site and I look forward to meeting you soon!

Ronit ;)

Bus: 5250.2021
Cell phone: 044.55.2814.8066

Comments