Promotions!

I offer a variety of promotions to my clients to give you the best bang for your peso!

New Client Discount:
My new hair promotion! You will receive a complimentary  deep conditioning treatment with your first haircut! What a way to relax. This is my way of saying thank you for entrusting me with your hair!

Referral Discounts:
I truly believe a happy customer is my best advertisement possible! If you refer just THREE friends to me, your next haircut will be free. Alternatively, if you refer five friends to me, your next cut and color are free.

Color Maintenance Program:
Ensuring that your hair color is always well-maintained can get expensive. That's why I created this program for my regular color customers who make their next appointment during their visit. If your next color appointment is within 4-6 weeks, you will receive the following benefits:
  • 20% off your next all-over color
  • For highlights with lowlights, the 2nd color will be at no extra charge
  • For highlights with a cut, you'll get $100 pesos off
  • For highlights with lowlights and all-over color (roots), you'll get $250 off
Monthly Promos:
Finally, I always have a least one promo or discount running each month. You can find out about those here on this blog, or by letting me add your name to my email list. Don't worry about a flood of emails-- I will only send out one note per month. ;) Sometimes the monthly promo will be a free treatment (like deep conditioning), and other times it will be discounts on the line of Rusk haircare products I sell at my studio. Watch and find out!

Comments