Hi everyone! Many of you have written me asking if I'm still working in Polanco. Well the answer is YES!!! I know I've been bad about maintaining my blog in a while....ok a long while! But I'm still here and I will be happy to answer any of your questions! 

So who am I?
I am an English speaking/ American trained hairdresser from The States. I am happy and proud to be here offering you my hair services!I have been doing hair for over 20 years and I have been living in Mexico for the past 8 years. After working in a big salon in D.C. I absolutely love the change of working out of my home studio. When someone sits in my chair I have a vision of the cut,color and style that would suit them best. I always communicate my vision and together we decide the end result. My clients are from every English speaking country in the world. What I've learned is that language isn't the only thing those countries have in common. It's also hair texture and hair styles!

So what's up with my hair in Mexico?
Moving to Mexico City is not only a change on your life but can also be a big change on your hair. Climate, pollution, hard water can all be factors on making you hair feel different. You may  even notice that your hair might go through a funk for a while. You may also notice your hair a little dryer here than usual, and that's normal too. Don't worry! There are things you can do to compensate for that. Such as using the right conditioner and shampooing a little less like every other day. Some of my clients also say that they feel their hair grows faster here. Well,I would love to give you a scientific reason for that but all I can say is, maybe it's the altitude!!!
Conclusion!
At any rate, welcome to Mexico! And for those of you who have been here for a while and have been on that quest to find a good hairdresser that you can communicate with easily, get what you want, I'm here and am looking forward to hearing from each one of you!
Cheers everyone!
Ronit
An American Hairdresser in Mexico

Comments