October's Fall Promotion!!!!!
So what's the in for hair this Fall??? Everything from soft, wavy curls to sleek shiny hair! 
As for color, the in look is Ombre. Ombre is dark at the roots  and  light on the ends.  It's Boho hair. Ombre is good because it looks  natural and is easy to maintain.
What else is in? Braids!Side braids, loose braids, easy braids. What's good about  braids? They look young, fresh and easy to do. Think  soft, messy and sexy.
From soft, easy big waves to straight long hair with a center part. Look down and get some ideas!!!  (Remember when getting ideas, use them as ideas and don't take them literally. I can help you interpret a look just for you!)

Promotion of the month!!!!
This month I am extending my buy 1 get 1 free on TIGI Superstar products while supplies last. Come check it out!

Color  Maintenance program
For those who always want to look good and never feel like you went too long between hair color, this color promotion is just for you!!!
***Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 3-6 weeks, you will receive one of these savings promotions:

* $100.- off your next all over color
* Highlight w/lowlight. The 2nd color will be at no extra charge
* Highlights w/cut $100 pesos off
* Highlight/lowlight AND all over color (roots) will be $265.- off
!


Highlights, Color and Cuts are my thing!
I understand fine hair, highlighted blonde hair, and coloring hair to enhance you in a natural way.




Hottest hairstyles for Fall 2012


J. Mendel, fall 2012
Big soft waves!!!
I love this look because it easy, soft and sexy. This look is big loose curls that are only on the bottom. Make sure you keep them soft and touchable.
Monique Lhuillier, fall 2012
                                          Sleek and Shiny Hair!
This season sleek and shiny hair are what they are showing on the runways. To get this look use a fine tooth comb to comb in gel to the to of the ears but keep soft curls again at the bottom. Use a big barrel iron.
Gucci Fall 2012
                           Half Up Twist!
This look is easy and in!!! Make a center part, gently twist 2 pieces back from the temple of the head to the back and clip it in!
Rachel Zoe Fall 2012
      Ombre Color and Boho Braids!!!
So this is a beautiful way to show you how beautiful ombre is. It's very natural looking. If you're considering doing ombre remember you can do it softer or bolder than this....it's totally up to you!
 
Just a few comments from my clients!!!

 "Ronit! It was so wonderful to meet you! You are absolutely wonderful and a true magician with my hair! YES, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hair!!! :D ...after the appointment, I met up with one of my friend and even he immediately noticed my hair and thought it looked 110% better than before--and he's a GUY!!!. And I simply cannot wait to use the new products and just hope that I can make it look even remotely as good as you did. :) I will also say that you have some very lovely clients. Your clients before and after me were so kind and wonderful to talk with. I am very grateful for the compliments....
Ronit, I cannot wait to return!!!"
Suzanne, U.S.
 
 "Who would have thought of all places I found the best hairdresser I ever had in Mexico City."
Rebecca, UK
 
 "She's simply THE BEST!  It's wonderful to know you can trust someone that will completely understand what you want, and there is no communication barrier!
The parking lot adjacent to her is easy and convenient, too!
Give her a try - I know you'll love her!!"
Laurie, U.S.

"Woman!  
 -- still LOVING the color.  It has mellowed out really beautifully and the highlights kind of peek through..."
Brooke, U.S.


Have a great month! Feel free to contact me with any questions!!!!
Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments