November's Fall Promotion!!!!!
Getting back from the 3 day international hair show is so exciting each year! I love going and I love coming back! Beforehand it's so exciting like 'uuuuu I wonder what hairstyles they're showing this year!' And coming back it's like 'wow I can't wait to tell everyone what's in!' Both are fun, although after hanging out with 60 to 70,000 people for the past few days I have to admit I was happy to say 'until next year beauty show!'

Promotion of the month!....10% off new products!!!!
This month I have so many new hair products that I am SO excited about! Like Moroccan Oil! That stuff smells so yummy you can practical eat it! It also makes your hair feel so soft and velvety! And Structure a new line from the UK that is totally edgy and cool. And Argan another yummy  hair line that has a wonderful hair mask to get your hair strong again, shiny again and back into shape. And a whole new organic line by Rusk, (my beloved hair line from back in the day when I was a hair designer for them) that will give your hair incredible shine.  What do you try first? When you come in, I'll  be happy to look at your hair a guide you the right way!
This month come in and get 10% off any of my new products!

Highlights, Color and Cuts are my thing!
I understand fine hair, I understand curly hair, and I understand highlighting  hair, and coloring hair to enhance you in a natural way.

My clients are from every English speaking country in the world.....and Europe too! What do all these places have in common? Similar textured hair. And similar ideas of what beautiful hair looks like.


So what did they show at the hair show????
In a nutshell, soft beachy wavy hair. . Shoulder length and below.  How can you get this look? With the right haircut, the right products and the right styling tools. My goal is to teach you how to style and take care of your hair at home  so that you look just as good if not better than you look when you leave my studio! I know that's a tall order but it IS possible.
As or color,  whatever color you do, go rich! Reds, browns, blondes, and dark dark browns. Also have fun with color! Two toned colors like we talked about last month. Yes it's ombre of all tones! Blonde on more blonde, brown with blonde, brown with red. Most importantly it's finding the right color that suits you. That suits your face and your lifestyle. Two toned sounds crazy but actually looks impressively natural and gives a relaxed easy, lived-in look that goes perfectly with that soft wavy hairstyle. It's all about looking effortless and natural.

Take a look a the pictures below to get great ideas.
Wavy ideas. Color ideas
shanae grimes

very soft and natural ombre

jennifer hawkins

blonde on blonde ombre

sjp

beachy soft and sexy

keira knightley

contrast between brown to blonde

minka kelly

ginger red with caramel ends

gisele bundchen


lived-in easy, natural

 Color  Maintenance program
For those who always want to look good and never feel like you went too long between hair color, this color promotion is just for you!!!
***Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks, you will receive one or even two of these promotions:

* $100.- off your next all over color
* Highlight w/lowlight. The 2nd color will be at no extra charge (normally $200.- extra)
* Highlight/lowlight AND all over color (roots) will be $300.- off
!

So what do my clients say???
 

I still have not found a good hairdresser here in Rome.  I have been here for a couple of years now and to two three different placed for coloring and still haven't found someone to give the lightened hair a pretty blond shade like you did. Anyway, too bad you don't have a jet plane and could fly around the world doing hair.  You could paint your name on the side like Air Force One - could say - RONIT - AN AMERICAN HAIRDRESSER TO THE WORLD!
Susan, Italy

 "Ronit! It was so wonderful to meet you! You are absolutely wonderful and a true magician with my hair! YES, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hair!!! :D ...after the appointment, I met up with one of my friend and even he immediately noticed my hair and thought it looked 110% better than before--and he's a GUY!!!. And I simply cannot wait to use the new products and just hope that I can make it look even remotely as good as you did. :) I will also say that you have some very lovely clients. Your clients before and after me were so kind and wonderful to talk with. I am very grateful for the compliments....
Ronit, I cannot wait to return!!!"
Suzanne, U.S.
 "Who would have thought of all places I found the best hairdresser I ever had in Mexico City."
Rebecca, UK
 "She's simply THE BEST!  It's wonderful to know you can trust someone that will completely understand what you want, and there is no communication barrier!
The parking lot adjacent to her is easy and convenient, too!
Give her a try - I know you'll love her!!"
Laurie, U.S.

"Woman!    -- still LOVING the color.  It has mellowed out really beautifully and the highlights kind of peek through..."
Brooke, U.S.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!!!! email is the best way!!!!

Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments