December's Glamorous Holiday Hair Ideas!!!!!
This time of year is party time and vacation time! It's that time of year when we get together with family and friends and  take lots of pictures! In other words..... it's time for really good hair! Get inspired! Make a change! Even if it's just tweaking what you already have! Scroll down and get ideas! They're fun, simple and glamorous!

Promotion of the month!....Free gift month!!!!

This month everyone who has an color or highlight appointment with me will get a free surprise hair product! This is my way of saying Happy Holidays! So come in, and take advantage while supplies last!You won't regret it!

Color  Maintenance Program

For those who always want to look good always wants to have a good hair day, this color promotion is just for you!!!
***Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks, you will receive one or even two of these savings promotions:

* $100.- off your next all over color
* Highlight w/lowlight. The 2nd color will be at no extra charge
* Highlights w/cut $100 pesos off
* Highlight/lowlight AND all over color (roots) will be $265.- off
!


Highlights, Color and Cuts are my thing!
I understand fine hair, I understand curly hair, highlighted blonde hair, and coloring hair to enhance you in a natural way.

Most of my clients are from every English speaking country in the world! What do all these places have in common? Similar textured hair. And similar ideas of what beautiful hair looks like.



Glam hair for the holidays! 
jennifer aniston
JENNIFER ANISTON GETS HER GLOW ON photo | Jennifer Aniston 
the color most asked for...Jen Aniston;s honey blonde

Jennifer Aniston
Go blonde this winter! Jen Anistons color is probably my most requested highlight blonde color. The nice this about this shade of blonde is that this color looks good on most people. It's soft and warm yet has a very nice shine.
eva longoria
Eva Longoria
ponytail with height

Eva Longoria

Back-comb to get some height at the crown. This is a mid-height ponytail with smooth sides and a two-inch part in just the front. Pull the front two sections out to frame the face, and finish with a light spray! Simple and fresh!

emma stone

Emma Stone
vintage 40's waves

Emma Stone

To get this sexy retro look, create a deep side part, apply mousse, and blow-dry hair with a small round brush. Then pin-curl small sections and set the entire head with volumizing hair spray. Let it cool for five minutes, brush out curls with a soft boar-bristle brush gently mold hair to form a classic soft wave. Finish with a shot of hair spray.

nicole kidman
Nicole Kidman
braids are big

Nicole Kidman

Make a chunky braid look as fat as possible. Push the bottom elastic up toward the top of the braid. This diffuses the ends and opens up the rest of the braid. Side braids, headband braids, french braids and fish tails are all in right now. And it doesn't have to look perfect. How easy does it get?


lauren conrad
Lauren Conrad
texturized bun or topknot

Lauren Conrad

Topknots or buns are so in right now! To make it look more current add a little texture. Spray it,  flip your head over and wrap your hair with a thick ponytail holder around the base. Tease and back-comb the ponytail in sections, then roll and wrap each section, pinning it into the base to form the topknot. It's easy and sophisticated.

So check out this color wheel and look at the hottest hair colors right now! Get inspired!

So what do my clients say???

"While hesitant to get a cut in colour in another country, I feel absolutely BLESSED to have found Ronit! The time spent getting my hair done with her is always the highlight of my week, she looks like what the coolest girl in your high school could have matured into, while being sweeter than sugar! She is so fun to talk to, and is an absolute wizard with hair!! Her main focus is to make you feel pretty, and keep your hair healthy, who could ask for more? There's no way you can leave Ronit's without feeling confident about your hair, and like you have just had a talk with an amazing friend! Thank you so much for everything, Ronit!! XO"
Constance, Canada


 "Who would have thought of all places I found the best hairdresser I ever had in Mexico City."
Rebecca, UK

Ronit, I always love coming to see you! Every time I come, not only do I leave looking beautiful but it's always fun conversation! Thank you!
Erin, US
"Ronit! It was so wonderful to meet you! You are absolutely wonderful and a true magician with my hair! YES, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hair!!! :D ...after the appointment, I met up with one of my friend and even he immediately noticed my hair and thought it looked 110% better than before--and he's a GUY!!!. And I simply cannot wait to use the new products and just hope that I can make it look even remotely as good as you did. :) I will also say that you have some very lovely clients. Your clients before and after me were so kind and wonderful to talk with. I am very grateful for the compliments....
Ronit, I cannot wait to return!!!"

Suzanne, U.S.
"She's simply THE BEST!  It's wonderful to know you can trust someone that will completely understand what you want, and there is no communication barrier!The parking lot adjacent to her is easy and convenient, too!
Give her a try - I know you'll love her!!"
Laurie, U.S.


You could paint your name on the side like Air Force One - could say - RONIT - AN AMERICAN HAIRDRESSER TO THE WORLD!
Susan, Italy




Happy Holidays everyone! Feel free to contact me with any questions!!!!

Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments