January 2013 winter hair trends!!!
Hey everyone Happy New Year!!!! Hope your new year was as good as mine! Let's keep it going throughout the all this year!
So what's in for 2013? Lots of fun hair! Big soft sexy curls, seriously angled bob, ombre (still) AND reverse ombre. It's all good. it's all beautiful. Don't be afraid to make a change and be realistic about What's going to suit you best.


Color  Maintenance program
For those who always want to look good and never feel like you went too long between hair color, this color promotion is just for you!!!
***Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 3-6 weeks, you will receive one of these savings promotions:

* $100.- off your next all over color
* Highlight w/lowlight. The 2nd color will be at no extra charge
* Highlights w/cut $100 pesos off
* Highlight/lowlight AND all over color (roots) will be $265.- off!


Highlights, Color and Cuts are my thing!

I understand fine hair, highlighted blonde hair, and coloring hair to enhance you in a natural way.



check out the hottest looks for 2013!!!


Reverse Ombre!!!



How hot is this??? Something different to think about....light on top and dark on the bottom. It's cold and sexy!!!!
 
2013 Hairstyles - Swept Over
                               
Braids are still SO in and the side swept look is hotter than ever. This is a reverse french braid with a clear colored band at the ends and lots of chunky pieces out for softness!!
             
                         Big sexy curls!



This is a soft, sexy curl created with a curling wand. A curling wand is cone shaped and long. Just wrap your hair around the wand and release! It's the hot tool for hair these days. If you don"t have a curling wand to can also wrap your hair around a large barrel curling iron and get the same look. Don't forget to use a heat protecting spray!


                Angled bob

                        http://www.lhairstyle.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/2012-2013-New-Bob-Hairstyles-for-New-Year5.jpg
Go for it baby! It's still in and hotter than ever! it's the classic angeled bob that looks good on most faced and can be pumped up even more by creating a sharper angle.

client testimonials.......

"She's simply THE BEST!  It's wonderful to know you can trust someone that will completely understand what you want, and there is no communication barrier!
The parking lot adjacent to her is easy and convenient, too!
Give her a try - I know you'll love her!!"
Laurie, U.S.

"Woman!  
 -- still LOVING the color.  It has mellowed out really beautifully and the highlights kind of peek through..."
Brooke, U.S.
You could paint your name on the side like Air Force One - could say - RONIT - AN AMERICAN HAIRDRESSER TO THE WORLD!
Susan, Italy
 
Ronit, I always love coming to see you! Every time I come, not only do I leave looking beautiful but it's always fun conversation! Thank you!
Erin, US 
 
"While hesitant to get a cut in colour in another country, I feel absolutely BLESSED to have found Ronit! The time spent getting my hair done with her is always the highlight of my week, she looks like what the coolest girl in your high school could have matured into, while being sweeter than sugar! She is so fun to talk to, and is an absolute wizard with hair!! Her main focus is to make you feel pretty, and keep your hair healthy, who could ask for more? There's no way you can leave Ronit's without feeling confident about your hair, and like you have just had a talk with an amazing friend! Thank you so much for everything, Ronit!! XO"
Constance, Canada
 
 
 "Ronit! It was so wonderful to meet you! You are absolutely wonderful and a true magician with my hair! YES, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hair!!! :D ...after the appointment, I met up with one of my friend and even he immediately noticed my hair and thought it looked 110% better than before--and he's a GUY!!!. And I simply cannot wait to use the new products and just hope that I can make it look even remotely as good as you did. :) I will also say that you have some very lovely clients. Your clients before and after me were so kind and wonderful to talk with. I am very grateful for the compliments....
Ronit, I cannot wait to return!!!"
Suzanne, U.S.

"Who would have thought of all places I found the best hairdresser I ever had in Mexico City."
Rebecca,
UKSomething for everyone! Have a great month! Feel free to contact me with any questions!!!!

Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments