February's Fall Promotion!!!!!
So this month let's get inspired by some Golden Globes 'do's.' Fun ways to copy that look at home. Yeah! Beautiful hair styles, beautiful color.....get inspired!

Promotion of the month!....10% off  all TIGI products!!!!

This month I have all my TIGI products are on sale. Including a great anti-frizz straightening serum. Come check it out!

Color  Maintenance program
For those who always want to look good and never feel like you went too long between hair color, this color promotion is just for you!!!
***Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks, you will receive one or even two of these promotions:

* $100.- off your next all over color
* Highlight w/lowlight. The 2nd color will be at no extra charge (normally $200.- extra)
* Highlight/lowlight AND all over color (roots) will be $300.- off
!


Highlights, Color and Cuts are my thing!

I understand fine hair, I understand curly hair, and I understand highlighting  hair, and coloring hair to enhance you in a natural way.

My clients are from every English speaking country in the world. U.S., U.K., Canada, New Zealand, Austrailia, etc...There;s a need for having someone understand and being able to communicate exactly what you want. I take pride in helping you achieve that!


So what was in at the golden globes  this year....and how do I get that look???
Kate Hudson's Tousled Texture

Step 1: Before blowdrying, apply serum.

Step 2: Next, use a medium round brush at the roots to add volume. Switching to a large round brush at the ends, he smoothed out strands to create a soft, rounded look. Start at base to add lift.

Step 3: For that stunning side-swept fringe, wrap bangs around a medium round brush and sprayed just a hint of volumizing spray. Then hit it with high heat, and finger-combed through to give her locks a natural-looking texture.


Rosie Huntington-Whiteley's Effortless Look

Step 1: First start by prepping wet hair with a light volume spray  while blow-drying it.

Step 2: Roughly blow-dry hair until it’s about 75 percent dry. Then, starting at the nape of the neck, blow-dry  in small sections using a medium-sized round brush with boar bristles.

Step 3: Starting at the part, twist hair along the hairline down to the temple, creating a small roll in the process. Place a small metal hairpin in the roll to pump  up the height.

Step 4: Spray the rolled section with extra firm hairspray and let it set for 20 minutes, so the hair takes form around the pin. Remove the pin and spritz with hairspray again for control.

Step 5: Apply a small amount of finishing serum to smooth hair and tame flyaways.



Nina Dobrev's Ballet Bun
Step 1: First section off  hair and start a french braid from the nape of the neck up to the crown.

Step 2: Gathered the remaining hair, tease it lightly, and wrap it around to create a soft and bun.

Step 3: Style with bobby pins, and strong hairspray.
So gorgeous and easy, no?


Julianne Hough's Fauxhawk
Would you believe  if I told you the inspiration for Julianne Hough's edgy Golden Globes 'do came from Pinterest—it's true!
Step 1: Rough-dry the hair all over, using a blow-dryer and round brush up top for lots of volume.

Step 2: Next, try volumizing powder. You won't believe how much pump you'll get out of it! Then tease the crown to create a lot of height on top.

Step 3 To create the fauxhawk,  twiste back two sections from the teased crown, cross-pinning hair in place back and forth, left and right, to lock the look in place.


So what do my clients say???
 "Ronit! It was so wonderful to meet you! You are absolutely wonderful and a true magician with my hair! YES, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hair!!! :D ...after the appointment, I met up with one of my friend and even he immediately noticed my hair and thought it looked 110% better than before--and he's a GUY!!!. And I simply cannot wait to use the new products and just hope that I can make it look even remotely as good as you did. :) I will also say that you have some very lovely clients. Your clients before and after me were so kind and wonderful to talk with. I am very grateful for the compliments....
Ronit, I cannot wait to return!!!"
Suzanne, U.S.
 
 "Who would have thought of all places I found the best hairdresser I ever had in Mexico City."
Rebecca, UK
 
 "She's simply THE BEST!  It's wonderful to know you can trust someone that will completely understand what you want, and there is no communication barrier!
The parking lot adjacent to her is easy and convenient, too!
Give her a try - I know you'll love her!!"
Laurie, U.S.


I still have not found a good hairdresser here in Rome.  I have been here for a couple of years now and to two three different placed for coloring and still haven't found someone to give the lightened hair a pretty blond shade like you did. Anyway, too bad you don't have a jet plane and could fly around the world doing hair.  You could paint your name on the side like Air Force One - could say - RONIT - AN AMERICAN HAIRDRESSER TO THE WORLD!
Susan, Italy

"Woman!  
 -- still LOVING the color.  It has mellowed out really beautifully and the highlights kind of peek through..."
Brooke, U.S.


P.S. Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Feel free to contact me with any questions!!!!

Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments