March Spring Promotion!!!!!
Happy Saint Patty's Day everyone... ok a little early!!! 
Did you watch The Oscars this year? This month we're going to look at some of the best and most talked about hair styles and hair colors of The Oscars 2013! Who was your favorite???




Color  Maintenance Program 

For those who always want to look good and never feel like you went too long between hair color, this color promotion is just for you!!!
***Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks, you will receive one or even two of these promotions:

* $100.- off your next all over color
* Highlight w/lowlight. The 2nd color will be at no extra charge (normally $200.- extra)
* Highlight/lowlight AND all over color (roots) will be $300.- off
!


Promotion of the month!....10% off  all brushes!!!!
This month when you come in I will show you the right styling tools you'll need to get the best hair style and from your blow out.

Highlights, Color and Cuts are my thing!
I understand fine hair, I understand curly hair, and I understand highlighting  hair, and coloring hair to enhance you in a natural way.

My clients are from every English speaking country in the world.....and Europe too! What do all these places have in common? Similar textured hair. And similar ideas of what beautiful hair looks like.

Who had the best hair....and how do I get that look???
and the winner of the Acadamy Awards is...


Jennifer Lawrence!
 
Jennifer Lawrence took home the golden statue this year! Can this girl do any wrong? Well, she did trip up the stage steps when collecting her award… But doesn't that just make you love her even more! Jennifer let her natural beauty, and her Dior Couture gown do the talking. Her swept back look gives her a soft, romantic look. Beautiful soft highlights helps add to the softness.

Jessica Chastain



Jessica is becoming a new hair favorite. This stunning side-parted mane of deliciously strawberry blonde waves was reminiscent of golden era legend Rita Hayworth – classic and gorgeous! This color is so rich and soft at the same time. To get this look blow out your hair smooth then add  big hot rollers and gently brush out the curl for softness.

Charlize Theron


In a word... Wow! Charlize looked stunning (and very Sharon Stone) with her blonde, edgy new crop and soft pink make-up. If you're going to try to pull off this look don't forget about impeccably-groomed brows. A MUST if you’re going to pull off such a severe and daring ‘do. This high lift blonde  color adds to the impact of this look and adds drama!


Anne Hathaway


Anne Hathaway's pixie seems to be what everyone is talking about.  Best Supporting Actress cut her hair short for her amazing roll in Les Miserables. Her chic crop is tapered in the back with a soft side swept fringe in the front.


Nicole Kidman

Nicole Kidman shows Hollywood how it’s done! After so many years in Hollywood she still looks flawless. To get this look loosley tie your hair back low and with a large curling iron or curling rod for soft sexy curls around the face.

So what do my clients say....
"Ronit! It was so wonderful to meet you! You are absolutely wonderful and a true magician with my hair! YES, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hair!!! :D ...after the appointment, I met up with one of my friend and even he immediately noticed my hair and thought it looked 110% better than before--and he's a GUY!!!. And I simply cannot wait to use the new products and just hope that I can make it look even remotely as good as you did. :) I will also say that you have some very lovely clients. Your clients before and after me were so kind and wonderful to talk with. I am very grateful for the compliments....
Ronit, I cannot wait to return!!!"
Suzanne, U.S.

 "Who would have thought of all places I found the best hairdresser I ever had in Mexico City."
Rebecca, UK
 "She's simply THE BEST!  It's wonderful to know you can trust someone that will completely understand what you want, and there is no communication barrier!
The parking lot adjacent to her is easy and convenient, too!
Give her a try - I know you'll love her!!"
Laurie, U.S.


I still have not found a good hairdresser here in Rome.  I have been here for a couple of years now and to two three different placed for coloring and still haven't found someone to give the lightened hair a pretty blond shade like you did. Anyway, too bad you don't have a jet plane and could fly around the world doing hair.  You could paint your name on the side like Air Force One - could say - RONIT - AN AMERICAN HAIRDRESSER TO THE WORLD!
Susan, Italy

"Woman!  
 -- still LOVING the color.  It has mellowed out really beautifully and the highlights kind of peek through..."
Brooke, U.S.
Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments