April and May's Spring Promotion!!!
I'm not a country girl but I love them country people! Love them cowboy hats, love them cowgirl boots. And I love that country hair!!!! After staying at the MGM in Vegas, exactly at the time of the ACM Awards (Academy of Country Music)  I was excited  this month to write about some of my favorite hairstyles!!!

Promotion of the month!....10% off  all products!!!!
This month I have all my products on promotion. You choose! Come in and check it out!

Color  Maintenance program

For those who always want to look good and never feel like you went too long between hair color, this color promotion is just for you!!!
***Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks, you will receive one or even two of these promotions:

* $100.- off your next all over color
* Highlight w/lowlight. The 2nd color will be at no extra charge (normally $200.- extra)
* Highlight/lowlight AND all over color (roots) will be $300.- off!


Highlights, Color and Cuts are my thing!
I understand fine hair, I understand curly hair, and I understand highlighting  hair, and coloring hair to enhance you in a natural way.
My clients are from every English speaking country in the world.....and Europe too! What do all these places have in common? Similar textured hair. And similar ideas of what beautiful hair looks like.


These are my favorite picks for the ACM's and how you can get the look.
 
Shania Twain
Well I have to start with Shania Twain. This woman is 48 years old!!! ......what??? I guess age is just a number.

Step 1:
Color your hair darker at the roots and slightly lighter from the temples down to give softness. Similar to ombre but much more natural and less dramatic.

Step 2: Go easy. Use a soft mousse and diffuse the hair to look beautiful, young and effortless.

Sheryl Crow

I have to mention that Cherly Crow is 51! Amazing. What are these women doing to look so good??? Do the sell it in a bottle?

Step 1:
Start by highlighting hair. To get this color you will need to do a highlight/lowlight. Do one color a soft honey wheat blonde a darker blonde. And the other a lighter more platinum blonde to make it pop.

Step 2: Get you bangs/fringe cut so they start at cheekbone level. Using a volumizing spray, spray it on wet and shoot it to roots. Use a large round brush making sure you keep it on high heat. Keep the air going down to prevent frizz.

Step 3:
If you use 2 brushes and alternate them you will prevent yourself from going over and over the same sections and will get longer lasting curl!

Keith Urban

Ok so I had to add him in as I am secretly in love with him....shhhhh...don't tell my husband....

Step 1:
Golden blonde highlights to give the dimension.

Step 2:Sexy shag haircut.


The Band Perry

This is a brother and sister band. Are they not so cute??? Kimberly, Reid and Perry.

Step 1:
Love Kimberly's hair. She also went with the soft natural curls like Shania.

Step 2:
Her hair is colored and highlighted both. She also has about 3 weeks of grow out at the roots to get this look.

Step 3: Use a center part. depending if you have natural curly hair or not you can either diffuse your hair or you could use a large rod curling iron and do a drag curl so it's straighter on top. Then comb it out with either a pick or your fingers.


So what do my clients say???
 "Ronit! It was so wonderful to meet you! You are absolutely wonderful and a true magician with my hair! YES, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hair!!! :D ...after the appointment, I met up with one of my friend and even he immediately noticed my hair and thought it looked 110% better than before--and he's a GUY!!!. And I simply cannot wait to use the new products and just hope that I can make it look even remotely as good as you did. :) I will also say that you have some very lovely clients. Your clients before and after me were so kind and wonderful to talk with. I am very grateful for the compliments....
Ronit, I cannot wait to return!!!"
Suzanne, U.S.
 
 "Who would have thought of all places I found the best hairdresser I ever had in Mexico City."
Rebecca, UK
 
 "She's simply THE BEST!  It's wonderful to know you can trust someone that will completely understand what you want, and there is no communication barrier!
The parking lot adjacent to her is easy and convenient, too!
Give her a try - I know you'll love her!!"
Laurie, U.S.

I still have not found a good hairdresser here in Rome.  I have been here for a couple of years now and to two three different placed for coloring and still haven't found someone to give the lightened hair a pretty blond shade like you did. Anyway, too bad you don't have a jet plane and could fly around the world doing hair.  You could paint your name on the side like Air Force One - could say - RONIT - AN AMERICAN HAIRDRESSER TO THE WORLD!
Susan, Italy

"Woman!  
 -- still LOVING the color.  It has mellowed out really beautifully and the highlights kind of peek through..."
Brooke, U.S.

Feel free to contact me with any questions!!!!
Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments