ronitsabban@gmail.com

June's Summer Promotion!!!!!
This month we're going to look at what in for this summer. The good news is....a lot. As for cuts and styles, the bob is back but in a sexy edgy way. The pixie is back if you dare to go so short! Bangs/fringe blunt and straight across are so in big time! Plus much more!

Promotion of the month! 20% off  all TIGI products!!!!

This month I have all my TIGI products are on sale. From hair spray to styling products! Come check it out! I'll be happy to show you some shampoo's ans conditioners that I have as well that will help get your hair back in shape!

Doing hair in Mexico has been a challenge! I do a lot of color corrections, highlight corrections and even cutting corrections! 
But I'm always amazed how between a good cut and color and using good products I'm able to completely turn people around!


Color  Maintenance program!
For those who always want to look good and never feel like you went too long between hair color, this color promotion is just for you!!!
***Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks, you will receive one or even two of these promotions:

* $100.- off your next all over color
* Highlight w/lowlight. The 2nd color will be at no extra charge (normally $200.- extra)
* Highlight/lowlight AND all over color (roots) will be up to $300.- off
!


Highlights, Color and Cuts are my forte!
I understand fine hair, I understand curly hair, and I understand color. My goal is to give you a natural looking hair color that will make you look beautiful while keeping your hair in the best condition possible.

My clients are from every English speaking country in the world! What do all these countries have in common besides the language? Similar textured hair, and similar ideas of what beautiful hair looks like
.


Inspirations of the month!!!!

Ok so here Charlize Theron has a cute, laidback sexy, pixy! The color adds a lot to the softness and texture as well. The good news is once you have this color and cut it's so easy to style day to day! Get a good hair wax, or even a hair paste, put a little bit in the palm of you hands, mold your hair with your fingers and you're good to go! What more could a girl ask for!
Whether you love it or not ombre is in the summer big time! I have so many clients who get the ombre highlights and love it! It's sexy, looks natural and is great for summer!
Doutzen Kroes is gorgeous but the good new is if you like this look, she also has a hairstyle that looks good on most women. If you love long hair and are willing to style it with a large round brush and a touch of curl you will love this look! My favorite way to get these curls are with a 1 1/2 inch flat iron!

So for those hot  summer days you have several choices that are all in for up styles. Buns are still in and are one of my favorites because they're easy. It doesn't matter if you make it high, low, messy or with a sock and wrap your hair around it (it's true) they all look great!
Braids of all kinds are in as well. And this look that Blake Lively has is beautiful and fairly easy to do. You'll need 4 hair bands and a comb. Take you first section from the front of your ears to the top of your head and place your first band there. Take your second section from behind your ears to the mid section of your head and place your second band there. Your third section is at the nape of your neck and the fourth is a several inches away from that. Blake has a piece of her hair wrapped around each band so they won't show. But if you want to use clear elastic bands that works too!

Jennifer Lawrence has a shoulder length version of an overgrown layered bob. This is another cut and style that suits most people.If your hair is straight and you want to achieve this soft wavy look, use your curling iron (large) or flat iron and do a drag curl curling only the bottom part of your hair. What makes these waves look so good is that they are not all going the same direction and so they are not perfect. That's great! You don't have to put so much thought into it!

Client testimonials!!!

"I just want to thank you so much for fixing my color for me! I really can't believe it but my hair looks even better now than before!"
Nikki, U.K

"Ronit, it's such a relief finding someone who can do my hair in Mexico! Thank you so much! Now I don't have to worry about going to The States every time I need to get my hair done.
"
Lisa, U.S.


"Ronit! It was so wonderful to meet you! You are absolutely wonderful and a true magician with my hair! YES, I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE my hair!!! :D ...after the appointment, I met up with one of my friend and even he immediately noticed my hair and thought it looked 110% better than before--and he's a GUY!!!. And I simply cannot wait to use the new products and just hope that I can make it look even remotely as good as you did. :) I will also say that you have some very lovely clients. Your clients before and after me were so kind and wonderful to talk with. I am very grateful for the compliments....
Ronit, I cannot wait to return!!!"
Suzanne, U.S.
 "Who would have thought of all places I found the best hairdresser I;ve ever had in Mexico City."
Rebecca, UK
 "She's simply THE BEST!  It's wonderful to know you can trust someone that will completely understand what you want, and there is no communication barrier!
The parking lot adjacent to her is easy and convenient, too!
Laurie, U.S.


Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico


*****for price list  go upper left hand corner and search Price List
**to learn more about Ronit go to upper left hand corner and search Ro-neat
****Please feel free to write me with any questions I check my email daily!

***tel. 04455-2814-8066
AAAAAAA

Comments

  1. Dear Ronit.

    Do you have an email for contact?

    Best regards,
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sophie, sure my email is on top of the page. It's ronitsabban@yahoo.com.
    Please feel free to write me with any questions.
    Thank you!
    Ronit
    An American Hairdresser in Mexico

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment