OCTOBER'S MONTHLY PROMOTION!!!!
So this month I'm totally pumped as my favorite hair show is coming to town!!! 
I love it! This is my chance to take some inspirational cutting and coloring classes. Even though I've been in this business for years, I always love learning something new! And when I get inspired I inspire other people as well. It's contagious!

Hair Product Special!!!!

This month anyone who has an appointment will have the opportunity to buy any of my professional hair products for $100.- each! I will show you what product will work best for your hair and how to use it. Come in!

Color  Maintenance program
For those who always want to look good and never feel like you went too long between hair color, this color promotion is just for you!!!
***Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks, you will receive one or even two of these promotions:

* $100.- off your next all over color
* Highlight w /lowlight. The 2nd color will be at no extra charge (normally $200.- extra)
* Highlight/ lowlight AND all over color (roots) will be $300.- off!

Fall 2013 Hair Styles and Colors that are in NOW!

Your hair says a lot about you! How well groomed you are. How stylish or simple you are. How fun or serious you are! (just kidding) But seriously when choosing what you like  take into consideration your hair texture, face shape and how much work or not you're willing to put into it. Make it realistic. Here are some styles and color that are in NOW. Check it out! Maybe you'll even get INSPIRED!


Fall 2013 Hairstyles
To bangs or not to bangs that is the question!
Bangs are really in right now but consider what suits your face best and remember they do look good! Plus you save on Botox! (haha) But remember it takes time to grow them out. Bangs (fringe) are really in right now!


Fall 2013 Hair Trends
Blonde's...do they really ever go out of style?
Honey Blonde is really in this season.Plus long, soft, sexy waves go hand in hand with  it. Take into consideration if you want to go all over blonde or maybe you just want some honey blonde highlights and that would do the trick.  Remember if you do all over color don't go more than 4-6 week without coloring it. The idea is that it looks like that's your color. And not that you're coloring your hair.
 


Fall 2013 Haircuts
The Bob
Or the Lob! In other words the long bob. Both are in right now. But do they ever really go out. The modern version today is the more textured bob. If your hair is heavy on the ends remember to texturize the ends so that it doesn't look bottom heavy and frumpy.  And remember you don't need to dry it straight or flat iron it. You can put in a good mousse or texturizing cream and let it go wavy!



Fall 2013 Hair Trends
Reds!
Thinking of going red? Well believe it or not red looks good on a lot of people. Not only does it add color to your face but it's also rally in right now. Remember that there are sooo many shade of red. You don't need to go strong. It all depends on your coloring. Maybe you'll look better in auburn or copper or even brownish red. Hummmm.....so many reds, so little time!


Client testimonials!!!

Hi Ronit, 
I had my first terrible haircut in since I left Mexico.  I miss you as I always knew I would leave your house looking and feeling great.  This time my hair has been hacked into and is all different lengths so it looks thin and strange when tied up.  It is all different lengths at the front and too short layers at the back!  Now I need to go back to Mexico so you can do your magic!

Nikki, UK
Hi Ronit,
I just had Spanish class and my teacher was impressed how nice my hairs looked :)) You did great highlights  !!!
Thank you , it was so nice to see you yesterday:)
Adriana, Germany

Ronit, it's so nice to have someone who understands my hair! I've been going to this other guy for the past year and haven't been happy. I'm so glad I found your blog and made that trip to Polanco! Now I feel good again!
Lisa, U.S.A.


Highlights, Color and Cuts are my thing! 
My clients are from every English speaking country in the world.....The U.S., The U.K., Australia, New Zealand, Canada and more! What do all these places have in common besides the language? Similar textured hair, fine hair. What my clients are looking for is someone who can do natural looking color while keeping their hair healthy. Also someone who can cut and cut hair so it looks good even after they leave my salon.

Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments