an american hairdresser in mexico

This month is busy but I didn't want to let the whole month go by without closing out 2013. Remember this is the month to look your best! Family pictures, holiday parties, and celebrations! Rock out 2013 in style!


Color Maintenance Program
I've designed this incentive program to encourage people to keep up with their hair color and not to walk around with roots. What I always say is 'when you get your hair colored the intention is to look like it's your hair color.' 
Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks of your last appointment and  you will receive:
* $100.- pesos off your next all over color
* Highlights w/lowlights the 2nd color will be at   
   no extra charge (normally $200.- pesos for each   additional color)
* So highlight/lowlight with all over color (roots)    will be $300.- off

 
Pump up the volume! Gwen Stefani has a simple blowout but the volume makes it glam! Tease your hair around the crown for extra fullness.

 

Amanda Seyfried's ribbon curls evoke that perfect Hollywood glamour. To make this look last all night use big hot rollers and take big chunky sections to create that soft wave that's totally glam!




Hair looks elegant yet sexy when swept over to one side. Try using bobby pins to tie it back to one side. Then take a large rod curling iron to create  and soft curl and wave. Curl each piece alternating directions.

As a traveller (who is very fussy with her hair!) it is often hard to find a good hairdresser in a new place. I did a lot of research before I found Ronit and it was worth it - she was fabulous! She is so passionate about what she does and really cared about what was best for me. End result - fantastic cut and colour. Only wish I was in Mexico City more often for more regular appointments!
Hayley, Australia

Hi Ronit, 
I had my first terrible haircut in since I left Mexico.  I miss you as I always knew I would leave your house looking and feeling great.  This time my hair has been hacked into and is all different lengths so it looks thin and strange when tied up.  It is all different lengths at the front and too short layers at the back!  Now I need to go back to Mexico so you can do your magic!
Nikki, UK

Hi Ronit,

I just had Spanish class and my teacher was impressed how nice my hairs looked :)) You did great highlights  !!!
Thank you , it was so nice to see you yesterday:)
Adriana, Germany

Ronit, it's so nice to have someone who understands my hair! I've been going to this other guy for the past year and haven't been happy. I'm so glad I found your blog and made that trip to Polanco! Now I feel good again!
Lisa, U.S.A.
 
Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico



 

Comments