an american hairdresser in mexico

Hi everyone happy belated 2014! So off to a late start as I've been so busy these days but now I'm back! This is going to be a great year, I can feel it!
Here in Mexico City our winter is coming to and end and as much as well all complain, compare to the rest of the world be have to be grateful for the great weather we have here. As the weather gets warmer it's time to think about what kind of look do we want to do with our hair for Spring 2014.....


So this month I want to share with you what my clients are asking me for these days.  And it all starts with long hair! Here in Mexico City so many women have long hair that it's contagious! Growing it out doesn't have to be difficult. As long as you keep it healthy, condition it and keep it trimmed  on a regular basis you will look great! 
Ombre is in girls! Why do people like it so much? It's easy to maintain, looks sexy and suits most people. But if you colored your hair dark for some time, remember it's really hard to go blonde, or go lighter and get the dark out and keep your hair healthy all at the same time. What I always tell my clients is I like to play it safe when it comes to changing hair color. The key to good hair color is making it looking natural. And if your hair doesn't look healthy too, no matter how good your cut and color is, it won't look good....that's what I'm here for! To put all those things together and make you look great!

Here are a few ideas of what people have been asking me for these days. Check it out. Get inspired.




Client testimonials

Thanks a LOT for today Ronit! And yes, I LOVE my hair when its been treated by  Ronit :)
Such a difference! You have a really unique touch, both with hair and your clients, impressive!
Clara, Sweden
 
I got my hair cut today, and as always in Singapore, it was a very stressful experience.  Every time I am getting my hair cut here I sit in the chair feeling very tense and wishing I were sitting in your chair in Mexico instead!! 
 I really need to find someone who speaks English as her first language and is used to working with "western" hair!!
Coming to you was always a lot of fun too!
Melissa, U.S.A.

Ronit, it's so nice to have someone who understands my hair! I've been going to this other guy for the past year and haven't been happy. I'm so glad I found your blog and made that trip to Polanco! Now I feel good again!
Lisa, U.S.A.


Ronit, I'm so glad I came across your blog! What a relief to find a hairdresser I love in Mexico! One less thing to worry about.  I love my hair! Zen, Australia

Color Maintenance Program
I've designed this incentive program to encourage people to keep up with their hair color and not to walk around with roots. What I always say is 'when you get your hair colored the intention is to look like it's your hair color.' 
Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks of your last appointment and  you will receive:
* $100.- pesos off your next all over color
* Highlights w/lowlights the 2nd color will be at   
   no extra charge (normally $200.- pesos for each   additional color)
* So highlight/lowlight with all over color (roots)    will be $300.- off
 
Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments