an american hairdresser in mexico

This month let's check out the hair at the Oscars! Who was your favorite at the Oscars this year? More importantly who had great hair and style this year? I always love looking at Hollywood to get inspired for style and the Oscar's is the leading way to start!
These were some of my personal favorites this year...

Check it out. Get inspired.

Angelina Jolie
Angelina-Jolie-oscars-2014-academy-awards
What I liked about Angelina Jolie's hair was the simplicity, color and shine. Choosing the right hair color gives your eyes a pop. You don't need to go elaborate to look gorgeous!

Portia de Rossi
Portia de Rossi shows that you can look incredible at any age! Her swept back look give a feeling of freshness and youth. The hightlights add texture and give it a beautiful piecy look that adds softness.
Kate Hudson
Kate-Hudson-oscars-2014-academy-awards-lead
Kate Hudson always looks amazing in my opinion. She always makes beauty look effortless. Her highlights and color rocks! Notice that she adds a little brighter highlights around her face. That's what creates light around her face.

Sandra Bullock
sandra-bullock-oscars-2014-academy-awards-ftr
Sandra Bullock sets yet another example of how her hair color compliments her skin tone and make her eyes shine. If your afraid of highlights because you think they'll look stripy, this is a good example of how you can have natural looking highlights! And they actually blend with your hair color and look subtle.

Jennifer Garner
Jennifer-Garner-2014-Oscars-Academy-Awards-2014
Jennifer Garner recently went lighter recently. Hard not tell right? The reason why is because it looks soft and natural and that's what makes it almost hard to notice the change. That's the beauty of it!
I tell my clients when people tell you you look good but they figure out what you did...you did the right thing! Because it look natural and it goes with you.


Jennifer Lawrence
jennifer-lawrence-oscars-2014-academy-awards-ftr
Just wanted to make a point that when choosing a cut or style don't use your age as a guideline. Jennifer Lawrence and Portia de Rossi have very similar cuts and blowouts at the Oscars and it looks great on both of them!
I always tell my clients that the most import things about creating a great haircut is considering the texture of your hair, the shape of your face and what's your style? When you choose a style that goes with you, your hair texture and your face shape you get a win, win, win situation! But also be realistic about how much work you're willing to put into it.


Client testimonials

Ronit did an amazing job of my hair. I don't think I have ever had colour done that looked so natural, and it was great to be able to find someone who knew about european hair and with whom I could communicate with ease. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hairdresser in Mexico City.
Suzanna, U.K.

Hi Ronit I don't know how to thank you enough for saving my hair! Finding someone to give me soft natural looking highlights has been a challange for me here. The last salon I went to turned my hair orange! And when I went back to have it fixed it just got worse! Anyway, I am grateful to have found you! Thank you so much!
Katherina, Polland

Thanks a LOT for today Ronit! And yes, I LOVE my hair when its been treated by  Ronit :)
Such a difference! You have a really unique touch, both with hair and your clients, impressive!
Clara, Sweden

I got my hair cut today, and as always in Singapore, it was a very stressful experience.  Every time I am getting my hair cut here I sit in the chair feeling very tense and wishing I were sitting in your chair in Mexico instead!! 
 I really need to find someone who speaks English as her first language and is used to working with "western" hair!!
Coming to you was always a lot of fun too!
Melissa, U.S.A.

Ronit, it's so nice to have someone who understands my hair! I've been going to this other guy for the past year and haven't been happy. I'm so glad I found your blog and made that trip to Polanco! Now I feel good again!
Lisa, U.S.A.


Ronit, I'm so glad I cam across your blog! What a relief to find a hairdresser I love in Mexico! One less thing to worry about. Everyone loves my hair but most importantly, so do I!
You rock!
Thanks Ronit!

Zen, Austrailia
Color Maintenance Program
I've designed this incentive program to encourage people to keep up with their hair color and not to walk around with roots. What I always say is 'when you get your hair colored the intention is to look like it's your hair color.' 
Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks of your last appointment and  you will receive:
* $100.- pesos off your next all over color
* Highlights w/lowlights the 2nd color will be at   
   no extra charge (normally $200.- pesos for each   additional color)
* So highlight/lowlight with all over color (roots)    will be $300.- off

Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments