September 2014

Hollywood's gone blonde! Looking at the Emmy's this year one thing you'll notice for sure is that....Hollywood's gone blonde!!! Anywhere from root showing ombre to all over blonde with highlights to warm carmel blonde! It's all in!  If you choose to go super light like these ladies don't forget your eyebrows too! If your brows stay too dark it could look fake and also look harder on your face. And remember, like I always say, you don't need to go  drastic. After all it is a lot of upkeep. But you can kick it up a shade or two and start and create yourself a new look for the fall!



Keep My Color Beautiful Program
I've designed this incentive program to encourage my clients to keep up with their hair color and wait until their roots grow out too long between appointments. What I tell my clients is coloring your hair is suppose to look youthful and natural. When you walk around with regrowth you give it away!!!
So this is the deal  Book your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks of your current appointment and  you'll receive:
* $100.- pesos off your next all over color
* Highlights w/lowlights the 2nd color will be at   
   no extra charge (normally $200.- pesos for each   additional color)
* So highlight/lowlight with all over color (roots)    will be  $200.- to $300.-  pesos off!!!!




Let's take a look at last month's Emmy's and get inspired for Fall!!!!!!!


Giuliana Rancic
giuliana-rancic-emmys-2014-emmy-awardsGiuliana went from totally dark to totally blonde! That's hard to do! Stripping out all the dark can be really hard on your hair. If you're considering doing this, make she that you go to someone who can actually lift it out the dark color without damaging your hair!
Here in Mexico I get a lot of really fried blondes that had their color gone wrong! My job is not only to fix their color and make it natural looking but, also to show people how to get their hair back into great condition!!! It can certainly be a challenge it is possible!  I love turning people around and making them feel beautiful again!!! Giuliana also has a classic bob that's clean and angled.


Julia Roberts
julia-roberts-emmys-2014-emmy-awardsJulia Roberts went with a light golden blonde with blonde highlights. This works for her as the color of her hair also brings out the color of her eyes. She has a small bit of roots as all these ladies do which seems to be very Hollywood right now! Instead of a sharp contrast, it's a blended contrast. Totally works for Julia! Also,  even though her hair is long, it's not too long.  That means it doesn't drag her down. It's still has volume and is sexy yet youthful!







Sofia Vergara
sofia-vergara-emmys-2014-emmy-awardsVa-va-va-voom! This Latina bombshell also went blonde and she really looks hot! Taking her skin color into consideration she went with a golden blonde. Good choice.  It looks great with her skin tone and is sexy as well. She stayed true to what looks good on her and she rocked it out! As for the cut, even if her hair is long it certainly is not plain. That's because she has long layers which gives her hair movement. And it's angled around her face which starts under her chin and frames her face perfectly!

Julianne Hough
julianne-hough-emmys-2014-emmy-awardsEven though Juliane has always been a blonde she went for a lighter more ashy blonde! While keeping her roots 3 shades darker this contrast makes the light blonde look even lighter and gives it a pop! Perfect for her skin tone and makes her eyes look bluer! Her cut, it's sophisticated yet young. It's a classic.  The great thing about this textured bob is that it's timeless and looks good on most face shapes!



Client testimonials


My experience has been fantastic with Ronit. I started to go grey early so I've always had brittle, dry and thin hair.  With Ronit's help, I was able to continue to color my hair, even experiment from time to time from jet back to ombré with light brown/blonde highlights and maintain healthy, silky hair.  I'm not sure what she does with my hair but it is magic. I'll miss her deeply not only as a trusted hairdresser and also as a friend and confidant.
Kristine, (moved to Carmel, Ca)

Hi Ronit!
I love love love my hair!!! Thank you so much!! The highlights are better than I could have ever imagined! Why did I wait so long to come to you??? I'm really happy I found you!
Sara, USA

Hi Ronit,
I've been meaning to write and tell you how happy I've been with my hair highlights and cut!  Thank you so much and it was great to meet you.  I have gotten many compliments and have shared your cards with some of my friends at the embassy.   You will definitely be hearing from me again!
Best wishes,
Donna, USA

Oh goodness Ronit your wizardry is getting me way more attention than this introvert is prepared for. I'm blushing excessively, but thank you. Being beautiful can be fun, right?!

Lauren, USA
Hi Ronit I don't know how to thank you enough for saving my hair! Finding someone to give me soft natural looking highlights has been a challange for me here. The last salon I went to turned my hair orange! And when I went back to have it fixed it just got worse! Anyway, I am grateful to have found you! Thank you so much!
Katherina, Polland

Thanks a LOT for today Ronit! And yes, I LOVE my hair when its been treated by  Ronit :)
Such a difference! You have a really unique touch, both with hair and your clients, impressive!
Clara, Sweden

Ronit did an amazing job of my hair. I don't think I have ever had colour done that looked so natural, and it was great to be able to find someone who knew about european hair and with whom I could communicate with ease. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hairdresser in Mexico City.
Suzanna, U.K.

I got my hair cut today, and as always in Singapore, it was a very stressful experience.  Every time I am getting my hair cut here I sit in the chair feeling very tense and wishing I were sitting in your chair in Mexico instead!! 
 I really need to find someone who speaks English as her first language and is used to working with "western" hair!!
Coming to you was always a lot of fun too!
Melissa, U.S.A.

Ronit, it's so nice to have someone who understands my hair! I've been going to this other guy for the past year and haven't been happy. I'm so glad I found your blog and made that trip to Polanco! Now I feel good again!
Lisa, U.S.A.


Ronit, I'm so glad I cam across your blog! What a relief to find a hairdresser I love in Mexico! One less thing to worry about. Everyone loves my hair but most importantly, so do I!
You rock!
Thanks Ronit!

Zen, Austrailia



Thanks everyone!
Peace
!

Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico




Comments