Yipee! It's international hair show month! I look forward to this show all year round! 
And after all these years of doing hair I still get excited! This month I'll get a chance to see what the hairdressers from the U.S., Canada and the U.K. are showing for 2014-2015! It's great! And after 25 years of doing hair I always come back learning something new. Someone once old me, 'if you ever feel like you already know everything there is to know about you job, it's time to find something else to do.' For me, that's so true!
Before I go to the show every year I ask my clients which products they love and which products they'd love to have. Then I go on my mission! I'm a big product girl! I so believe in products! I can totally see what difference they make in my clients hair from condition to style. It's always fun!
As I make space for all my new products, I'm putting all the rest of my hair products on sale! Only for the month of October, all my hair products are 50% off!


Color Maintenance Program
I've designed this incentive program to encourage people to keep up with their hair color and not to walk around with roots. What I always say is 'when you get your hair colored the intention is to look like it's your hair color.' 
Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks of your last appointment and  you will receive:
* $100.- pesos off your next all over color
* Highlights w/lowlights the 2nd color will be at   
   no extra charge (normally $200.- pesos for each   additional color) * So highlight/lowlight with all over color (roots)    will be  $200.- to $300.-  pesos off!!!!


Fall Hair 2014!



Taylor SwiftIt's beautiful! It's warm like honey and gives your blonde a little more depth! And if you're a blonde but are thinking of warming it up for the fall consider flaxen blonde!
Taylor Swift cut off her long golden locks and went for the LOB! If you want a shorter cut but don't quite want to go as short as a the Bob you could always try the LOB. (The long bob. ) It's classic, easy and looks great on most everyone! 

Chrissy Tiege
You can use color to brighten up your face,
your cheekbones, eyes by asking you hairdresser to do a technique called slicing! By slicing you'll be able to do a chunkier type of highlight without it looking stripy.  The beauty in this is that it shows off both the light tones and the dark tones. The combination of the 2 is gorgeous!

Emma Stone
So back to the LOB look how sexy it could be! By keeping it messyish it looks relaxed and sexy. Also by having long side swept bangs it totally frames your eyes and enhances your face.
So go copper this month! Why not! It's so rich and shiny. Especially if your fair, you'll be amazed how much it will wram up your face! But beware! Red can be very addicting!

Lily Aldridge


Add some va va va voom and totally sexy it up! Lily Aldridge has beautiful chestnut dark hair with soft ombre highlights on the ends. It will help add texture and movement and sexiness!
Long hair has many advantages. It's easy because if you're having a bad hair day you can always go with a side braid or a beautiful bun. As long as you keep it trimmed and shaped it will look hot! So if you want long sexy hair go for it!

Client testimonials



My experience has been fantastic with Ronit. I started to go grey early so I've always had brittle, dry and thin hair.  With Ronit's help, I was able to continue to color my hair, even experiment from time to time from jet back to ombré with light brown/blonde highlights and maintain healthy, silky hair.  I'm not sure what she does with my hair but it is magic. I'll miss her deeply not only as a trusted hairdresser and also as a friend and confidant.
Kristine Carmel, Ca

Hi Ronit!
I love love love my hair!!! Thank you so much!! The highlights are better than I could have ever imagined! Why did I wait so long to come to you??? I'm really happy I found you!
Sara, USA

Hi Ronit,
I've been meaning to write and tell you how happy I've been with my hair highlights and cut!  Thank you so much and it was great to meet you.  I have gotten many compliments and have shared your cards with some of my friends at the embassy.   You will definitely be hearing from me again!
Best wishes,
Donna, USA

Oh goodness Ronit your wizardry is getting me way more attention than this introvert is prepared for. I'm blushing excessively, but thank you. Being beautiful can be fun, right?!

Lauren, USA
Hi Ronit I don't know how to thank you enough for saving my hair! Finding someone to give me soft natural looking highlights has been a challange for me here. The last salon I went to turned my hair orange! And when I went back to have it fixed it just got worse! Anyway, I am grateful to have found you! Thank you so much!
Katherina, Polland

Thanks a LOT for today Ronit! And yes, I LOVE my hair when its been treated by  Ronit :)
Such a difference! You have a really unique touch, both with hair and your clients, impressive!
Clara, Sweden

Ronit did an amazing job of my hair. I don't think I have ever had colour done that looked so natural, and it was great to be able to find someone who knew about european hair and with whom I could communicate with ease. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hairdresser in Mexico City.
Suzanna, U.K.

I got my hair cut today, and as always in Singapore, it was a very stressful experience.  Every time I am getting my hair cut here I sit in the chair feeling very tense and wishing I were sitting in your chair in Mexico instead!! 
 I really need to find someone who speaks English as her first language and is used to working with "western" hair!!
Coming to you was always a lot of fun too!
Melissa, U.S.A.

Ronit, it's so nice to have someone who understands my hair! I've been going to this other guy for the past year and haven't been happy. I'm so glad I found your blog and made that trip to Polanco! Now I feel good again! Lisa, U.S.A.


Ronit, I'm so glad I cam across your blog! What a relief to find a hairdresser I love in Mexico! One less thing to worry about. Everyone loves my hair but most importantly, so do I!
You rock!
Thanks Ronit!

Zen, Austrailia


Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments