November Blog

So last month I mentioned that I was so excited my annual 3 day hair show here in Mexico City. This show gives me the opportunity to take some cutting and coloring classes in English (which I love) but I also get to seek out new companies from around the world with great hair products! This year much to my surprise none of  the regular companies I buy from were there. What to do? So I decided I'm going to take advantage and seek out all new hair products and hand pick them one by one according to my clients needs. 
Each year I ask me clients 3 questions as I gear up to go to the show:
1. Is there any product that you bought from me in the past year that you really loved and want me to bring back? 
2. Is there any product that you got from me and didn't like or didn't work for you? 
3. Is there any product that I don't have but you wish I had? Then I go on my mission! Got great new products! So excited!

Color Maintenance Program
I've designed this incentive program to encourage people to keep up with their hair color and not to walk around with roots. What I always say is 'when you get your hair colored the intention is to look like it's your hair color.'  
Make your next color appointment while your in my salon, within 6 weeks of your lastappointment and  you will receive:
* $100.- pesos off your next all over color
* Highlights w/lowlights the 2nd color will be at   
   no extra charge (normally $200.- to $400.- pesos for each   additional color) 
* So highlight/lowlight with all over color (roots)    will be  $200.- to $300.-  pesos off!!!!

What color is in for the holidays of 2014
                      Go BOLD
Jessica Biel
OKOk
OK SO IF YOU'RE A BRUNETTE LOOKING TO BRIGHTEN UP YOUR FACE GO FOR A SOFT GOLDEN HIGHLIGHT. THIS WILl NOT ONLY BRIGHTEN YOU UP BUT WILL GIVE SOME DIMENSION TO YOUR HAIR as well!

OR GO SOFT



The Prettiest Hair Colors for Fall

This season it's all about rose gold hair color. To achieve it add highlights of several shades of coppery red and add a demi-permanent clear gloss on top to finish the look. It's beautiful and looks good on most skin tones!


BLONDE!!!!

CLIENT TESTIMONIALS 





























Client Testimonials

Ronit as my 2 years in Mexico comes to an end, I want you to know that you were with out a doubt one of my favourite things I loved about Mexico. As I move on now I will do my best to find someone who can highlight and cut my hair that way you do! I love the way do my color with different tones so it looks so natural. Every time I come out of your place I feel like a star! Thanks so much! I'll really miss you.
Rebecca, UK

My experience has been fantastic with Ronit. I started to go grey early so I've always had brittle, dry and thin hair.  With Ronit's help, I was able to continue to color my hair, even experiment from time to time from jet back to ombré with light brown/blonde highlights and maintain healthy, silky hair.  I'm not sure what she does with my hair but it is magic. I'll miss her deeply not only as a trusted hairdresser and also as a friend and confidant.
Kristine, (moved to Carmel, Ca)

Ronit I've heard so much about you I'm glad I finally came see you! What everyone says about you is actually true! I loved my colour and my cut and so did my husband! Thank you, I can't wait to see you again!
Maria, Germany

Hi Ronit!
I love love love my hair!!! Thank you so much!! The highlights are better than I could have ever imagined! Why did I wait so long to come to you??? I'm really happy I found you!
Sara, USA

Hi Ronit,
I've been meaning to write and tell you how happy I've been with my hair highlights and cut!  Thank you so much and it was great to meet you.  I have gotten many compliments and have shared your cards with some of my friends at the embassy.   You will definitely be hearing from me again!
Best wishes,
Donna, USA

Oh goodness Ronit your wizardry is getting me way more attention than this introvert is prepared for. I'm blushing excessively, but thank you. Being beautiful can be fun, right?! 

Lauren, USA
Hi Ronit I don't know how to thank you enough for saving my hair! Finding someone to give me soft natural looking highlights has been a challenge for me here. The last salon I went to turned my hair orange! And when I went back to have it fixed it just got worse! Anyway, I am grateful to have found you! Thank you so much!
Katherina, Polland

Thanks a LOT for today Ronit! And yes, I LOVE my hair when its been treated by  Ronit :)
Such a difference! You have a really unique touch, both with hair and your clients, impressive!
Clara, Sweden

Ronit did an amazing job of my hair. I don't think I have ever had colour done that looked so natural, and it was great to be able to find someone who knew about european hair and with whom I could communicate with ease. I'd definitely recommend her to anyone looking for a hairdresser in Mexico City.
Suzanna, U.K.

I got my hair cut today, and as always in Singapore, it was a very stressful experience.  Every time I am getting my hair cut here I sit in the chair feeling very tense and wishing I were sitting in your chair in Mexico instead!!  
 I really need to find someone who speaks English as her first language and is used to working with "western" hair!!
 Coming to you was always a lot of fun too!
Melissa, U.S.A.

Ronit, it's so nice to have someone who understands my hair! I've been going to this other guy for the past year and haven't been happy. I'm so glad I found your blog and made that trip to Polanco! Now I feel good again!
Lisa, U.S.A.


Ronit, I'm so glad I cam across your blog! What a relief to find a hairdresser I love in Mexico! One less thing to worry about. Everyone loves my hair but most importantly, so do I!
You rock!
Thanks Ronit!

Zen, Austrailia

Thanks everyone!
Peace
!

Ronit
an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments