Wella or Schwarzkopf?

I'm always aiming to improve my work, my products and my skills. For 25 years I've been using to top of the line colors by Wella and have been very happy. At this point I know the line so well that I have the color chart memorised. What's more is if someone comes in and wants a particular shade that I don't happen to have, I can custom make that color with Wella as I've become an expert in the line.

But for the past year or so I've been using Schwarzkopf shampoo and conditioners at the back bar to shampoo my clients hair. In most salons they generally use a generic shampoo and refill them into name brand bottles. I always want to do more. I like the real thing. I always want to use great products. So I decided to give Schwarzkopf a go! I noticed that even if I've always used good shampoos and conditioners at the backbar I did see more shine in my clients hair using Schwarzkopf shampoo and conditioners. Now I'm thinking if I liked that and my clients are happy with their products they've been buying from me why don't I try their hair colors!

This month I'm trying Schwarzkopf color on all my clients. And I want to know, do they feel their hair looked shinier? Did it last longer? Is the color prettier? We shall see. I'm on a mission! Everyone hair looks great when they leave but I'll be excited to see the difference if any in how the color lasts! My goal is to make everyone's hair the best it could be!


Victoria Justice LOB



KARLIE KLOSS'S ALLOVER LAYERS








Lilly Aldridge's Balayage/ Long Layers






Jessica Alba subtle babylights/soft waves



Jen Anniston blonde highlights (what I do most)

Comments