Survey Results are IN!


Last month I started my own personal survey of hair color. Wella vs. Schwarzkopf. Throughout the month of August with much excitement I told my clients after so many years of using Wella color I finally found another color line worth trying. Even though I was very excited I told them just because I'm excited about something new I don't want my excitement to persuade you.I want to know the real honest opinion. I told my clients you be the judge. I want to know how you liked your color from the first impression while you're still sitting in my chair. I want to know was it shinier? Did the color last longer? Did it stay true to color or did your color fade or hold? And I also want to know if you didn't really see a change at all from Wella to Schwarzkopf. Whatever it is for better or worse at the end of the day most important thing to me is what my clients like. 


So far this is what I've heard.....


"Ronit, my hair looks fantastic and my highlights look beautiful."

"I love the new color! I actually felt that my color lasted longer this time. So far so good!"

"I really liked the new color but I have to say I do feel like my hair was shinier with Wella."


"The highlights are less gold with Schwarzkopf more honey-wheat. They look good but I'll have to see how my hair looks after washing and styling in the next 6 weeks."



So far it looks like the results are 50-50. Although I said I was only going to use Schwarzkopf for the month of August I think I might use it a little longer to get a better perspective. Perhaps I'll use both color lines depending on the person and what they like. Time will tell.

As for me? I love both. On one side I've used Wella color for so long that I feel like I know the line inside out. On the other side I did see so far that I get easier grey coverage with Schwarzkopf, less staining on the skin and soft-shiny results.


Styles and colors that are in for 2015
The Rose gold Lob
Coppery red or 'rose gold' This year I've had also of my blondes wanting to go red! I recommend doing tight, fine red lowlights to start. More often than not people come in wanting more! But keep in mind that red is the fastest of all hair color to fade. Beware....you just might love it!
Shoulder Length Ombre
Ombre is still in people! So many people like ombre because it's easy to maintain and add softness to the face. Although this hairstyle looks easy and effortless remember you still need to style it to make it look this good. Use a flat iron or a large barrel iron in no organised manner to make it look loose and natural.





Blondie!
Blondes are really in! And good for me! Even though I am not a blonde I've totally become the go-to girl to get beautiful natural blonde. The trend now in blondes is actually lighter and brighter than usual. If you're a blonde try it out!

Comments