Hair Glaze comes to Mexico

As we're well into Fall now I've really been into working with hair glaze. For years I've been waiting for hair glaze to come to Mexico and I finally found one I really like! It adds shine, makes your hair feel soft and silky, it's great. I love it and my clients love the effect! The advantage I've found with glaze is that it gives my clients lots of options with color. If you're looking to make your hair shine, a clear glaze just might do the trick. If your looking to add a richer color on top of your color, glaze with color adds some dimension to your hair! And if you want to try coloring your hair but don't want the upkeep of roots, glaze with color is a great semi permanent way to introduce you to color and you won't need to commit. Depending on the porosity of you hair, glaze color will last you 4-6 weeks. I've been so excited about it that I've decided from now until the end of the year to put it on special promotion for $350.- with any other color service. Try it and give it a go!





Glossy Brunette
This is a great example of doing a clear gloss on brown hair! Medium brown is always beautiful but the shinier the better! The side swept bang or fringe really adds some drama!




Red Babylights on Blonde Hair
Many of my blondes are asking me not to get rid of their blonde but to jazz it up and add some red!By doing baby fine soft red highlights it's a great way for blondes to add a little more zest to their color. What I tell my clients is if you decide you love it, the good news is that the more you do it the better it holds.





Red
For fair skinned people going all red is a beautiful option! Go for it baby! Just like Jessica Chastain's it gives color to porcelain skin and it a great compliment to light eyes.




Blended Highlights
So if your like highlights that are really blended you might like hair color like Blake Lively! What I like about this look is that even though the top looks like an all over golden blonde the bottom/ underneath has some soft brown lowlights that breaks up the solidarity and adds depth.

Comments