Ro-NEAT!

For those of your who don't know me my name is Ronit, pronounced Ro-neat. I started doing my friends hair in high school for fun and thought "humm this is too much fun to be a real job." But after everyone around me told me that's what I should do, I thought 'maybe this is my destiny.' Find a job that you love and you'll never work a day in your life! That is so true!!!

I eventually went on cosmetology school and moved on to working in D.C., then doing hair shows throughout the US and now having a small studio in my apartment in Mexico City (Polanco). Who would have thought?

Every year I look forward to the international hair show that comes to town and this year was no different! 3 days of learning, 3 days of buying new products and at the end of those 3 days my legs don't work anymore! I always like to introduce my clients to hair products that are not your run of the mill that you find in every salon. This year I found great new products from Spain, The US and Germany. So excited to teach my clients how to use them and get them on their way to (very important) at home maintenance!

Inspiration!








​JENNIFER LOPEZ
When you're looking to renovate your look consider a shoulder-length cut. Focus on adding some layers around the front of your face, then scatter around the sides and back for movement like J.Lo's. If you love her color go with a carmel base color and add some lighter blonde highlights to the ends to pick up on the texture.




​NAOMI WATTS
So if you can't get enough of being blonde, go for super blonde! The reason why Naomi can get away with it is not only skin tone but more so keeping her roots a warmer blonde. Shoulder length hair with a kick at the ends is always fun. Keeping it messy keeps Naomi's hair looking sexy and modern.




​SARA SAMPAIO
Adding long layers throughout straight hair is key for adding the illusion of volume and body. Chocolate brown straight hair often reflects shine. By adding light brown highlights around the front gives it a subtle softness.



ROSIE HUNTINGTON-WHITELEY
A side swept lob never goes out of style and looks beautiful on most everyone. Keeping it textured at the end is key in this cut. Rosie has a medium blonde base color with ultra light highlights throughout. If you love highlights but are not wanting to go every 5-6 weeks this is a good way to go about it. Highlight w/ color one month and root touch up every other month. Go blonde! Have fun! hahaha

Comments