Before and After

So, last month I changed my blog up a bit by showing pictures of my clients instead of celebrities as I've had a lot of people asking to see my work. And promised that this month I wanted add before and after pictures which are always fun to see! After my clients get their hair dine they love to see their own before and afters. Some are more drastic than others but they are always an improvement! These 3 women I'm going to share with you this month are from European from Estonia, France and Holland.

Stefanie

Stefanie is an international fashion model. Like most models she has to change her hair color quite often. This kills me because although 90% of my clients are color clients my goal is to keep my clients hair as healthy as possible. A year ago Stefanie came in and said that her agency was asking for blondes. So gradually we took her from brown to blonde. She loved it and looked beautiful on her but several months later her agency said 'go brown'. I said 'no please don't tell me that.' But we came up with an incredible solution. Chocolate brown cappuccino gloss. Since the gloss has no ammonia it's very gentle on the hair. It last 4-6 weeks and this way if she soon tells me she has to start going light again it will be much easier on her hair. The picture on the left is Stefanie's hair with fadeage and on the right is a deeper richer brown freshly done. 

Stefanie's maintenance:
Stefanie comes in more or less every 6 weeks depending on the type of job they're asking her for and how much fadeage she has. Stefanie also buys some nourishing hair products which have dead sea minerals and keratin to keep her hair looking beautiful between hair secession. She really loves her long hair and prefers to keep it as long as possible while keeping it healthy. In order to do this we trim the itsyist bit just to keep her ends blunt and healthy. She even checks the floor to make sure it was hardly anything at all. (haha)


Emily

When Emily came to me this last time she said she was ready to make her hair a little healthier this time and go a little shorter. I told Emily that lately all my clients who have decided to go a little short have all been really happy. Normally it seems like everyone wants to keep their hair on the long side but I've been impressed that lately that people are ready for a little change and not one has regretted going shorter like Bob or Lob length. Going to a long bob (Lob-long bob) is a good option as it really looks good on almost everyone. Should you decide to grow it back out again it's not that hard to do as there are no short layers. 

As Emily's highlights were way overdue we highlighted Emily's hair using foil highlights adding two tones of blonde. We considered painting them in as balayage but I personally feel like I have more artistic control using foil. The results were great!

Emily's maintenance:
Emily's comes in every 2-2 1/2 months or so. She likes easy and prefers not to spend too much time on her hair. Emily has two toned highlights with one being a little warmer and more gold and the other being a little brighter and more platinum. The combination of these two colors allow her regrowth to be a little less noticeable so she can go a little longer between touch ups which works better into her lifestyle. By the way that's a really important thing to take into consideration when choosing a cut or colour. Something you can maintain and that always looks great.



Janette

She likes to be quite blonde which is a win-win situation as it not only brightens up her face but helps add a lot of extra body to her hair. Keeping her hair at the right length is important. If it starts getting too long it can really start to look straggly. Janette hair length varies between below chin length to shoulder length. Anything longer than that pulls out the body and starts looking thin. I like to keep her hair always at a length that she can put it up somehow so she can wear her hair up when exercises. Remember a good cut not only looks good on you but also goes into your lifestyle.

Janette's maintenance:
Janette comes to me every 6 weeks or so and has very fine hair. We switch it up from time to time doing platinum blonde highlights and doing and doing highlight/lowlight with a golden blonde then a platinum blonde. 


MAKEUP!
If you have an event and want to have your makeup professionally done I just might be your girl! Makeup is another one on my passions that I've had all my life. My approach to makeup is making my clients look and feel beautiful without caking it on! If you look at Hollywood celebrities they all have plenty of makeup on yet they don't look like they do. My goal is to make you shine but still want you to feel like you're you. 

Here's what my last client just wrote about her makeover:
"Success! Andre (my finance) kept staring at me in disbelief....Thanks for your magic today! I look forward to tomorrow again for my second event!"

Comments