Change Your Hair, Change Your Life!


They say 'change your hair, change your karma.' It's true, I see it all the time! Hair changes the way you feel about yourself, your energy and your spirit. When somebody comes in and says 'okay Ronit I'm ready to cut all my hair off'. The first thing I do is ask them a few questions to make sure they're mentally they ready for change. It all starts from that inspiration picture and from the inside! Pictures do what they're suppose to do... inspire you! When someone comes in with that inspiration picture my job is to take picture and artistically transform that into beautiful for that person. I have never had anyone regret cutting their hair! They always love it! When that happens, when I give someone a whole new vibe, the feeling of freshness, believe me, I get back way more than what I give! Hair is a funny thing. It's not just hair. It makes us feel a certain way about ourselves. It's the biggest cosmetic impact we can do to ourselves visually that isn't permanent.

A couple days ago I had a client come in that wanted a total makeover. She had below shoulder length blonde hair and asked for a pixie! Because she had been talking about cutting her hair in her past few appointments I knew she was really ready. We colored her roots dark first to give the blonde a pop and give her lots of texture. The cut has to compliment to the color and the color has to compliment to the cut. That's what makes it all fabulous! By the time she walked out that door she had a whole new attitude! She totally rocked it! Awesome!

Blonde it! Cut it! Go for it!








Comments