Get Inspired! Fall Hair Fashion


Moving to Mexico City can be a challenge! And yet after everything you've heard about Mexico, most people find out that living here is actually pretty great! Mexico City is the New York of Mexico!

Luckily for me I get to meet most of you who've lived around the world and some of you who are adventuring out for the first time! I try to help all my make the best of their experience here with not only with hair but with any questions about Mexico. Paying it forward!

I'm always so impressed by those of you who move here and seek out a good hairdresser before all else! That tells me how important your hair is you! (love it!) I'm here to help you get exactly what you want and want and hopefully a little more!

As for me, I've been doing hair pretty much all my life! It's amazing that I didn't come out of the womb with a color brush in my hand! (hahaha) Once you know me you'll know that this is not just a job for me this is my passion! Making people beautiful everyday... doesn't get better than that!

Get Inspired! Fall Hair Fashion 2017!


If you're like Gigi and love your long hair, no one will understand you better than me! I've had long hair all my life! Long hair is a feeling, an identity, and an investment. You can still have long, blonde, color treated hair if you take of it right. I'll show you how. That's totally my thing, baby!

Looking for a cut that's easy, current and fresh? Check out Kendal's cut! Believe it or not it's one of the hottest cuts in Hollywood right now. This cut is simple, chic and easy to maintain and easy to grow out for those who are unsure what really want a change.

Ombre's, lobs (long bobs) pony tails, ombre's! Love them all! Find your many styles! Play!



Comments