Cuts, Color & Highlights: What Makes Them Great?


Leaving my salon happy is numero uno! But equally importantly to me is how easy it is for you to style your hair on an every day basis. Wouldn't it be great to have a good hair day every day?



What makes a great haircut?
In my opinion it takes 3 things:
  • a cut that enhances your face 
  • a cut that works well with your hair texture 
  • and so importantly one that is easy for you to style 
What makes a great hair color?
  • color that makes your face look fresh 
  • color that has dimension and is not one flat color 
  • and color that shines 
I use the best color lines on the market. Colors that have conditioners, leave your hair hydrated and
beautiful.



What makes great blonde highlights?
  • knowing what shade or shades of blonde works on each person (not all blondes are created equally) 
  • color placement. Do you need babylights, balayage, highlights/lowlights, ombre, a combination? 

Bleach? I rarely use bleach. Why use bleach when high lift blonde colors are so good. Bleaching and toning can be 2 harsh steps and really leave your hair damaged. I see it all the time. Correcting orange-y blonde highlights and fixing damaged hair....I do it all the time.

These three things are what I dedicate myself to doing most and enjoy it every day! My job is to give you hair that you love!

Comments