When clients are friends, change is personal for me too!


I recently had a client show up for her regular appointment and from the moment she walked in we both commented on how it seemed like forever since she had been in. Not because her hair needed attention, but because we had so much to catch up on since I had last seen her. It seems odd to say but I truly do consider my clients friends of mine so when they come to me with a new idea or are thinking of trying something new, I take it seriously!

Here's a couple recent examples...

Dr. Jesse was thinking of trying out hair extensions for volume. I've always said that I don't do extensions because quite honestly, I've never found extensions that look good and don't damage your natural hair. Nevertheless, because Dr. Jesse wanted to pump up the volume in her hair I made it my mission to search high and low for the perfect extensions that won't damage her hair!  Finally found Halo Hair Extensions. They're AMAZING! Since they're made of real hair they look and feel natural. She asked me to help her choose the exact color that she needed to match her own hair and the results were great. Once she came in we decided what length would look best on her, trimmed  and styled them so they blend with her natural hair. Since they're made of real hair I was able to use a curling iron to style her hair. Best of all, they're so easy to use that Dr. Jesse can decide when she wants to wear them and do it all on her own at home!

PURPLE! Another thing I've been weary of doing is unnatural hair color for fear of damaging the hair. My first priority is always healthy hair. A friend/client of mine told me that her daughter has been begging her to let her color her hair and of course she wanted it to be PURPLE! So, because I'm all about the health of your hair, I started researching how to get dramatic results without destroying Mila's hair. I made it my mission to find the exact color she sent me from her inspiration picture and went on my way looking for an ammonia free product that wouldn't destroy her hair plus give her maximum shine! Did you ever think purple could be so shiny and beautiful? The results were just as good if not better than our inspiration picture. Maximum shine, vibrant color, gorgeous results and most importantly, healthy hair!
Speaking of gorgeous results and healthy hair, take a look at Heather. Heather came in wanting a  beautiful blonde color to light up her face a bit and keep her long hair healthy. A subtle change but a big impact. She's a beautiful girl so we didn't need to do much but these Keratin highlights give her just a bit of "umpf" to brighten her face and body to her hair. Using hair color instead of bleach helped me keep her hair healthy, natural looking and beautifully blonde. 

So, are you thinking of trying something new? Let's talk about it. I'm up for a challenge. Whether its dramatic or subtle, change is impact and makes us feel fresh.

Comments