Holiday Hair Makeover


Let's face it, there's a lot going on this time of year. Between holiday cooking, last minute gift wrapping, party planning, and cocktail receptions to attend, things can get pretty stressful. Would you believe me if I told you that there's a way to look chic through it all!

Take a look at Gosia's new look!
She was recently in my chair after debating with herself for quite a while about her length. She LOVES her long, blonde hair. And, while it looks great on her, it felt a bit heavy and needed some TLC on the ends. So, we did some baby-fine blonde highlights, an Oleoplex treatment and a cut....Not just a cut though. She wanted 4 inches cut! All this gave her hair a new life. It's much healthier and so much easier to manage.

Here's some other fun treatments and conditioners I've been using to deal with stressed out hair:

Botox.

I'm talking about botox for your hair. Seriously! Hair botox is treatment that reverses the hands of time on your hair and tames the frizz brings a new life to your locks. Unlike the botox that we use on our faces though, hair botox doesn't contain any harsh chemicals. This botox lasts about 2 months if you use sulfate-free shampoos, which I always recommend anyway.

What about not so damaged hair?

I've been using Oleoplex treatment for my clients with slightly damaged hair. It actually repairs the hair from the inside out and returns it to its natural state. Less frizz, more shine. I love the way it makes my clients' hair feel. So silky and manageable!

PRO TIP

Sulfate-free shampoos extend the life of your color because they're gentler on your hair and won't dry it out as much as one with sulfates will. It also helps tame the frizz!

Comments