Going blonde? Before you change your hair color what you should consider is what shade of blonde, brown, red goes with you and your skin tone. Talk to your hairdresser about it. That's what I do with each client. Most people can look good in a several different colors as long as your stylist knows the perfect combination that will make you shine!
Chestnut brown is gorgeous and rich. If you're trying to cover grey or add more depth remember it has to have dimension and shine. The most important thing with dark colors is that they don't look flat. That's key. Flat colors don't look natural. I never use one hair color right out of the tube on my clients. Each and every person is different. That's why I mix the right formula for each and every client.

Redheads tend to fade over time just as blondes do. Don't be afraid to go rich with your red as they do fade fast. That's the number one complaint I get from redheads. I personally like to use ammonia free colors doing my reds as they're more gentle and last just as long. Also try shampooing less and using a sulfate free shampoo between color sessions to help your color last longer.

Blondes. That's what I do most. For me the most beautiful highlights are not done with bleach but with high lift color. Not only is it so much better for the over all condition of your hair but it gives me the opportunity to creatively give you natural looking, healthy, bombshell hair!

Comments