Helping my clients keep their hair healthy and beautiful starts in the salon but continues at home. Just like anything else, it's what you do on a regular basis that counts. From now until October 31 come pick up a complimentary hair product for each new client with any hair service. 😎 I'll show you what products work best for your hair at home plus teach you how to use them. 

My client shown is an international fashion model. Her hair really goes thru a lot of heat and color change on her photo shoots. When she came to me after her lastest travels  her hair was washed out orangy and dry. To get her back on track I used a demi permanat hair color that's gentel and puts the shine back in the hair. Once we did that a little trim was really necessary. In Natalie's case it's really importannt to her to leave her hair as long as possible. So we just took off the littest bit to keep the ends gorgeous and add that bounce back in her hair. 

 Mikaela came to me while on her honeymoon from New Zealand! After a 5 month tour of latin american I was her last stop before she went back home. Because she had been surfing and in various weather conditions her hair was quite dry and washed out. We added a extra blonde highlight with a natural toned lowlight and got her beautiful blonde back. We added a conditioning treatment to seal in the color and put the moisture back in her hair and off she went back to 'Kiwi Land"πŸ˜„


Anna came to Mexico to study from Sweden. She wanted to be a platinum blonde. Her hair started of yellowy and dull. I told her the best way to get her there while keeping her hair in the best shape as possible was to put in million foils. We were not only able to fix her color but to improve it all. Anna said it was the best color she has had done in 8 years. I'm honored when clients come to me from their home country and put their trust in my handsπŸ™Œ

Comments