Summer 2020

Hi everyone! So I've been meaning to get around to updating my beloved blog but due to COVID-19 and all the circumstances around that, it's taken me this long to come back. But now I'm back and ready to roll!

 

 

So how am I able to work safely during COVID? 

Face mask. So important for all of us right now and needs to be worn for the entire appointment. I'll wear mine as well. Also, for now, I'm only taking 1 client per day making sure that my work area is completely disinfected and sanitized before and after you come in.

Quarantine hair

What does quarantine hair mean to you? Grown out hair? Roots? Split ends?  Hair shedding? No worries fixing these issues is what I'm here for. I will help you bring your hair back to what it was before quarantine and make you love it even more than you did before. Take advantage of the length. Together we can come up with a new style that's fresh. Change is fun and making your hair beautiful is even better.  When someone looks in the mirror after getting their hair done and is SO happy with the way they look I know I've done my job.


💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

 
 Allow me to teach you different ways to style your hair
Teaching my clients how to do their hair at home is important to me. I want you to look good every day not only the day you leave my salon. In order to do that I will teach you what tools and products to use that will work best on your hair.  Who wants to put all that work into styling their hair if the style isn't going to hold?  When you come in for your appointment I will teach you the best way style your hair. It all starts with a good haircut, good products and the right techniques. You excited?
 
 Removing red and improving hair
 My number one priority is always leaving the hair in the best condition possible. In this case, we started with burgundy red hair that was dry and shapeless. My client was tired of red and wanted a change. We started by using color remover in our first session in order to lift out as much red as possible. Not bleach. This is key. And this is why I was able to actually improve her hair as we went along. In our second session, we highlighted her hair in order to nudge her up one more level. Finally, in the last session, we used a combination of melting and balayage to warm up her roots and add a golden soft touch to her ends. Happily, my client got out of red and changed her look completely while improving her hair.
 
 
 #theblondewhisperer 

 
 
What I'm known best for here in Mexico City are blondes! Blonde hair, blonde highlights and blonde color corrections. It all started when I moved here from the U.S. and little by little word got out that if you want beautiful blonde hair or highlights, or needed to get your blonde hair fixed.... I was your girl. Truth is I've always loved color.  And not just blonde color, all color. Choosing the right combination of colors for each person is part of my artistic creativity. I love it! And when someone comes in with a 'blonde gone wrong' color that's damaged, or brassy or too white, my job is to fix it. I like to say that I only stick to what I'm an expert at doing and that's cuts, color, and highlights.
 
 
Long shiny hair

I love to help people grow their hair out in the healthiest way possible. I so often hear 'my hair doesn't grow past my shoulders.' But how have you been trying to do that? By never or seldomly cutting your hair? That won't work because your hair will eventually break and then you'll stay in the same place. Or by over cutting your hair? That will keep you in the same place too. I will help you grow your hair to the length that looks best on you for your face shape and your hair texture.
 
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫 Thank you so much ya'll! Feel free to reach out to me with any questions. I'm also on Instagram, Facebook and WhatsApp

an american hairdresser in mexico

Comments