#theblondewhisperer




Happy 2021 everyone! It's still January so... Happy New Year! (haha) Let's all come together and put our best efforts and positive energies into the world to turn this whole pandemic thing around. Here's to 2021 being a safe, healthy, and happy year.💟🍷
Thank you for making me feel beautiful! Music to my ears🎵🎵🎵🎵
That's what I strive to hear from each client who sits in my chair. Beautiful hair makes us feel beautiful. In times like this, that's so important. Because what you see on the outside can affect how you feel on the inside.
In Mexico, I got my claim to fame by doing blonde hair. Highlights, color, and platinum. If you ask me it's because I think I understand fine hair. Since most of my clients are Americans, Canadians and Europeans that's what I do most of the time. I love doing color. Not just blondes but the color in general. I feel like the artistic side of me loves to mix and create the right color for every person no matter how much or how little they want. And what goes well with the right color? The right haircut! That's the other part of my job that I love. In my mind, they go together hand and hand. The right color shows off the right haircut and vice versa.  I like to say that I don't claim to be an expert in everything I do but when it comes to hair I do take pride in saying that I'm an expert in blondes, curls, cuts, and color. That comes from years of experience and continuing education.



Blondes 
  To most people blondes are blondes. But not to a blonde. You see, not all blonde are created equally. (haha) What I try to do is find the right blonde for each person. Sometimes that means doing a highlight/lowlight. Sometimes that means no gold tones, only ashy blonde. Sometimes that means tons of foil highlights. And sometimes balayage or platinum all over blonde. But all the time my number one goal is to improve the hair and leave it better than when you came in. By using color lines that have conditioners in them, it's incredible that coloring your hair can improve the texture and shine in your hair. Use to be that coloring your hair dried out your hair. Not anymore. I love that.




 
Curls

Anyone who has curly hair knows that finding a hairdresser that knows how to cut curly hair is no easy feat. Since I have curly/wavy hair myself I know first hand what that feels like. When you have the right haircut your curls look beautiful and bouncy and is what I like to call happy hair. When you have the wrong haircut it just doesn't have a good flow and is often pulling down and bottom heavy.
Sometimes dry cutting curls is the best way to cut them. In general, for me, it depends on the person. I like to do a little of both meaning cutting wet and dry. Wet for detailing and dry to see the real results.
                                                             Balayage Ombre
Balayage highlights. Balayage is the art of freehand painting color into the hair. What great about balayage is that it gives a more natural effect to the hair with color. That's why it's so popular. Balayage can be done on any color or texture of hair. I love it. And it's a great introduction to color. In this case, I wanted to saturate the ends to give it more of an ombre effect. In this case, we not only did an ombre/balayage but also an anti-frizz straightening treatment. Her curls are beautiful but she just wanted something that looks neat and is easy to take care of. Together with some long layers the balayage, straightening treatment, and the haircut it all came together😍

Comments