Before & After

Before & afters are the best way for you to see how someone came in and how they left. So much fun right?! Most clients love it so much that they share their own before and afters with friends and family.😍



I feel fortunate enough to say that people come to me from all over the world to highlight their hair.
My goal is to give my clients the best blonde they've ever had. (Always my mission). By using top-notch color & bleach, I am able to achieve that. But not without my special coloring techniques. I've created my own coloring techniques to make the blonde brighter and perfectly blended so it transitions smoothly with the hair that's not colored. Why is this important? So when you wear your hair up you will have all that beautiful light around your face without looking stripy.
Since this client wanted to keep her hair long yet healthy, I trimmed off her dry ends and gave her what I call a hair dusting. Meaning, dusting off the dry ends while giving her hair some shape. The results are fresh, bright, and yet natural-looking.
 
 
 

This is a good example of how the same person can look beautiful with long hair or short. To the left, she had highlights, color, and a long layered haircut. She loved it for a while but then she wanted a change. Like a big change. (haha) So she brought me an inspirational picture and said 'can we do something like this?' My job is to take that inspirational picture and tailor it to her needs and hair texture. Since she likes to style her hair, I gave her a cut that she could curl, straighten and scrunch.
 
 
 


Isn't it amazing what happens when you color-correct, cut, and hydrate the hair? So impressive! Step one was to color correct & balayage to add dimension. Step two was to add an Olaplex treatment to hydrate and restructure the bonds of her hair. Step three was to trim off the dry ends and reshape her haircut. And step four was to blowout her hair and add some soft curls. Great results. Longer, softer, shinier. Muy bonito!😄

 

Comments