Hi Everyone Happy 2022!💕

Hi everyone my name is Ronit pronounced Ro-neat. I am an American hairdresser here in Mexico City. They call me the Blonde Whisperer as blondes and highlights are what I do most. Although blondes are my claim to fame here, I do love doing all hair colors. I like to consider myself the Color Whisperer as well! 

I have been doing hair all my life since the age of 15. I was trained and licensed in Maryland, which is where I'm from originally. I worked in D.C. and was also a Principal Hair Designer where I did hair shows and taught hairdressers the latest in cutting techniques.
After getting married I moved to Mexico City and continued my passion for hair here. I started a small business and as my kids got bigger so did my business. (haha!) I couldn't be happier! My work is not just my job, it's my identity and my passion.
I have a dream clientele from all over the world like the U.S., Canada, Europe, Australia, and more. Since so many people are looking for an English-speaking hairdresser and all those are English-speaking countries (as well as countries with finer-textured hair), those are the people from countries who seek me out the most.
 

My first boss in D.C. once told me 'if you ever get to the point where you think you know it all, find another job.' I've never forgotten that. I still continue to learn and create new techniques. It's the climb like Miley would say😊 Not just in work but also in life.

I like to stay true to what I'm an expert at doing, that's why I don't do it all. Highlights, natural-looking hair color, and haircutting are what I do best. So that's what I do all day long. 

I have also restructured the way I take clients since covid.  In order to keep everyone safe I only take one person at a time and a few people per day for everyone's safety. This also gives me the ability to give each person the time as they need.  As I'm doing hair it's important to me to teach people how to take care of their hair at home. After all, it's not just how you look when your in my chair, it's how your hair looks every day. I'll show you the right hair products to get the best out of your hair at home from shampoo and conditioner to styling products and hot tools to help you style your hair in the best/easiest way.


I can't leave without saying that I'm also a makeup artist. It's like my baby. Not that many people know that I'm a makeup artist too but I love makeup. My approach to makeup is simple. I don't try to make you into someone else, just a prettier version of you. I put it all on but I don't cake it on. It's not how much makeup you put on, it's how you put the makeup on. And blend, blend blend.

So ya'll Happy 2022! I just wanted to give you an overview of who I am and what I do. If you're just passing through Mexico City CDMX or have decided to come live here for a while, come see me! I'll be happy to meet you and do your hair and maybe your makeup too.


Comments