Hi everyone! Just like great food, great hair starts with a lot of love. My name is Ronit and hair is my passion.

How do you get great hair?
Great hair is a combination of many things. The cut, the color,  how much heat you put on your hair, how you towel dry your hair, how you comb your hair, the products you use, and phew everything. All of that? Yes all of that.

Since the pandemic, I've started taking one client at a time to keep everyone safe. I liked it so much that I've decided to keep it that way.  No rushing to get to the next person. Having more time equals great hair and a more relaxing atmosphere.  Getting your hair done should be a luxurious and fun experience.  I want people to come in and feel like they're coming to see a friend when they come to my studio.

Blondes. #theblondewhisperer
They call me #theblondewhisperer. Blondes are my thing!  Highlights, balayage, color, and bleach. I love it all! Going lighter can be hard and damaging to your hair. Keeping the hair healthy is everything. You can't have a great color if your hair isn't healthy first. When people come to me with damnaged or unhealthy hair I turn their hair around.
I love fixing the color and making it better. How do I do that?  Through the right colors, hair treatments, and cut. It is possible. And when someone says this is the best blonde I've ever had I know I've done my job.

Color.
Along with blondes, I l do all hair color including brown, red, and black. Creating a color formula for each person is magic. I know that when I give someone a good color they are going to look and feel incredible. Good color doesn't come out of a box. Good color is created by me for you.

Haircut.
What makes for a good haircut?  A good haircut goes with your face shape, your hair texture, your personality, and even what you do for a living. Consider these things when choosing your cut. Be clear of what you're willing to put into it every day realistically. Are you going to wash it every day? Dry it or curl it? Those things are part of what you should think about when getting your hair cut. And don't forget about a good trim on a regular basis. Trimming your hair is important because it keeps it healthy and looking good.

Shampooing.
How often should you wash your hair? That depends on several things. Your hair texture, how oily/dry your hair is and the climate you live in. If your hair is oily and or you exercise every day, you might want to wash it more often. Maybe even every day.  If your hair is once or twice a week is enough.

Hair Products.
Hair products should be your friend. Shampoo and conditioner help keep your hair healthier and your color lasting longer. Hair creams and oils help protect your hair from environmental issues and heat. These products are used once your hair is towel dried. And mouses, gels, sprays, and pastes build your hair to give it lasting hold. The right hair products make a visible difference from the first use.

Styling.
Styling your hair shouldn't be a struggle. It should be easy. And easy is a luxury. That's what we all want. I'll show you some tips and tricks to make styling easier for you. I can even show you the best tools for your hair and how to cut your styling time down to half the time.  Your tools make all the difference and so do small tips.

When you come see me, my new friend, I'll put it all together for you and make it easy. Hallelujah!

Feel free to check out my Instagram and DM me @american_hairdresser_mx
Write me at ronitsabban@gmail.com
Or Whatapp me at +525528148066
Facebook An American Hairdresser in Mexico

I'd love to meet you!


Comments