#TheBlondeWhisperer




Hi everyone! Happy 2023πŸ€πŸ₯³

How far would you go to find the hairdresser that gives you the hair of your dreams?

In my guests case, far. πŸš€

Finding someone who speaks English and that you can communicate with is where it starts. Then comes communication. Communication is understanding and understanding is everything. Knowing that you’re going to walk out with a great cut, a gorgeous color and damage free hair. It’s worth everything. 

My guests:

Every day I’m honored and impressed that I get the opportunity to work with beautiful people from all around the world. Mexico is becoming a melting pot for so many people from around the globe. Especially from The U.S., The U.K. and Canada. Which brings me to the subject of fine hair and blonde hair. That’s what I do most.

My vision:

Beautiful color starts with a vision and ends with skill. My vision is to see the beauty in each person and give them the end result they want. I’ve worked hard for years on honing in on my skills to be the best at my craft.  To give people reason for seeking me out. Beyond that, I take pride in using the best hair color, bleach, shampoos and conditioners and to give you the best hair. Stress free. From the moment you sit in my chair to the moment you walk out the door. This is the thing, I want you to enjoy the experience. 

The Before & After:

Everyone loves before and afters. So do I! I kind of randomly picked this one as there are so many good ones I didn’t know which one to chooseπŸ˜‚ (Maybe I’ll start posting more of them to show you guys.πŸ€”) This is a great one because it shows how great a color improvement can be. It shows how healthy her hair looks after the color and that subtle change is big. Add in a good haircut and blowout and you get⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️




Comments