The Blonde Whisperer




Hi everyone! 
How do you know when it’s time for a root touch up?
Besides the obvious, the roots, you might also notice that your hair doesn’t have as much body as when your highlights/roots are freshly done. You may notice that your hair feels a little more oily at the roots. Consequently, you may need to wash your hair more often. I like to say that highlights have a double benefit.They do their job and highlight your hair and face but they also give your hair gorgeous volume and body and reduce the oiliness in the hair.

The Blonde Whisperer🤫
I’ve always loved doing blonde highlights and color but since moving to here Mexico City, nearly 20 years ago,I feel like I’ve taken it to the next level. Basically, it came to me organically when clients started reaching out and asking me if I can fix their blonde. It was either too white and over processed, or orangey or dry and damaged.  I actually went from thinking ‘why are so many blondes having issues?’to ‘I really love turning them around.’

Why do your blondes look so good and natural?
One part is because of the way I weave the color into the hair and the other part is knowing gate color looks best and each persons skin tone. Furthermore, the finely woven babylights go down to the root which makes it look like the color is yours and growing right from the head. 

Why do your highlights grown in so naturally?
Because I make sure that each strand is selected to blend in with the natural hair.

Do you only do blonde color?
No😂 This is a question I’m am often asked. I love doing all hair color. For me it’s an art.

What color line do you use?
Goldwell. In my opinion they are second to none.

Where are your clients from?🌎
I mostly, but not exclusively, work with the expat community.  My clients are generally from The U.S., Canada, The U.K., Europe, Australia/New Zealand, and Sweden. Mostly places with finer textured hair.

English Speaking 🗽& Fine Hair Expert 
I’m originally from the D.C. area, so English is my language. I was trained and licensed in The States and my forte is in fine hair. Because of this, I am lucky enough to say that I work with people from all over the world.

Are you still taking new clients?
Yes!

How do I make an appointment with you?
Via WhatsApp, Instagram, email or the old fashioned way, by phone.

How far in advance is best to make schedule an appointment📆
2-3 weeks in advance is best. Especially if certain days and times work best for you and flexibility is an issue.

Do you encourage clients to pre book their next appointment ?
Yes! If possible, it’s best to maintain your roots on a regular basis. The idea is that your color looks like it’s your natural color. You also keep your hair healthier since prebooking come with a light trim/hair dusting.





What products do you use?
I use Olaplex, Mucota, Amika, Goldwell and Kevin Murphy.

What would you like your clients to feel while getting a shampoo or hair treatment.
Luxury. My assistant and I work hard to give each person a relaxing experience at the shampoo bowl and in the chair. We like provide people with a comfortable, relaxing atmosphere using relaxing music, aromatherapy, a foot stool for extra comfort and great conversation. We use all the products we sell at the shampoo bowl so you can feel how products work in your hair before you buy them. 

Do you have any promotions for prebook clients that come every 4-6 weeks 
Yes! I give my regular clients a complimentary gloss/glaze to seal in their color a give them shine. I also give a complimentary Olaplex treatment to make their hair strong. Whichever they need. (Both a 1500 peso value.)




What is your mission?
My mission is to be the best hairdresser you’ve ever had.🤩 My mission is to make every client look and feel beautiful. And lastly, mission is not only to do great color a but a great cut as well so you fabulous everyday!
 

Comments